Chapter 20: broken

jungkook made up his mind. he needs to clear things up with taehyung.

"hyung.... we need to talk" jungkook said as soon as he laid his eyes on taehyung. 

"we do... that's what i wanted to say too" taehyung gets up and facing jungkook. 

"let's break up" both of them said the same thing simultaneously.

they keep looking at each other, disbelief that both of them had feel the same way. both of them end up bursting into laughter.  

"hyung~ you feel that way too?" jungkook tried hard to stop laughing.

"yahh.. never thought that we would be easily break up like this." taehyung roll on the floor, laughing. 

"hyung, it's just not us. i mean i do love you, but in different way." jungkook lie down next to taehyung. 

"yeah.. i guess i love hoseok more.. i mean always been. and i love you too, but in different way too." taehyung glance at jungkook and they both smiling at each other. 

"so, friends?" jungkook stretched out his hand for a handshake. 

taehyung shakes his head "brothers forever!" he took jungkook's hand for handshake. 

both of them are satisfied how things turn out to be. 

**************************************

"hey babe, feeling okay now?" jinyoung enters jimin's room. 

jimin was sitiing on his bed, staring at the window when jinyoung enters his room. he turn around and saw jinyoung's worried face. he smiles towards jinyoung and nod his head. 

"aren't you hungry? wanna get something to eat?" jinyoung held jimin's shoulder. 

"i'm starving hyung. let me get ready first." jimin walks towards his wardrobe to pick out some clothes. 

"i'll wait for you outside okay?" jinyoung left jimin alone in his room. he knew that jimin is not okay, but he surely is a bit better that last night. 

after breakfast, jinyoung dropped jimin at Bighit as jimin had to work and jinyoung too had to finish his recording for today. 

jimin enters the building and straight to the dance practice room. they had no meetings for today as they need to practice for their new choreography. plus, jimin also had a special stage with hoseok, so he needs to practice harder than others. 

"morning guys." jimin said, smiling as if nothing had happened. 

the members of course happy seeing jimin happy again. jungkook too, noticed that jimin is acting normal with him so he feels like he had a chance to make things right once again. 

 things go out smoothly that day. everyone had a good time practicing. even though it was tiring, all the practices, but they all had fun together. 

"jungkook ah, taehyung ah, you guys need to check the recording now." their manager calls taehyung and jungkook as they are going to sing a special part in their next comeback. 

the others decided to rest up a bit while waiting for taehyung and jungkook to finish recording. they're just sitting and goofing around in the dance room. 

"what's taking them so long? it's been an hour now."yoongi starts to complains as he hates waiting for too long. 

"yeah, they're just checking the recording right? why are they taking so long?" hoseok was anxious and a bit jealous. of course he and taehyung get back together already, but taehyung was once dating jungkook too so he can't help from being anxious about his boyfriend. 

"jimin ah, can you go check on those boys?" jin asks jimin to go after jungkook and taehyung. 

jin would love to get up and go check on them by himself, but since namjoon is resting on his lap, he didn't want to bother namjoon so he asks jimin instead. 

jimin just nod and walk to the recording room. he opens the door to see if jungkook and taehyung was still inside or not. 

"jungkook~ tae--" jimin was shocked. he didn't even realized that tears already running on his cheeks as he saw the scene inside. 

jungkook was on top of taehyung! jimin dashed out from that room in tears. 

'how could he!! after he confess that to me!' jimin thought to himself. he didn't know where to go, he just run out of the building as fast as he can. he couldn't even think straight right now. jimin once again, was completely broken. 

*********************************************

"hyung, don't you think that we need to harmonize this part a bit more? i think we need to fix this part. everything else seems fine by me." jungkook said that after listened to their recording. 

"yeah, i think so too... let's go back and let them know." taehyung agreed with jungkook. 

taehyung turn around and walk to the door. he didn't notice the cables lying on the floor until his foot get caught in one of those cable making him falling down to the floor. he tried to grab jungkook's hand so that he would not fall. but his actions makes jungkook falling together with him on the floor. to be exact, jungkook is falling on top of him. 

that's when jungkook hears the door was being opened and he saw, jimin was standing at the door. he wanted to say something to jimin but he's frozen when he saw those tears, falling from jimin's beautiful eyes. jungkook saw jimin dashed out with tears in his eyes. 

'no'

'no'

'this can't be happening' jungkook runs after jimin, leaving taehyung in confuse. 

he runs towards the dance room, to see if jimin was there. 

"HYUNG!!" jungkook shouts loud enough to make his hyungs startled. 

"yahhh... does it necessary for you to shout?" yoongi shouts back at jungkook. 

"hyung... where's jimin? he's not here?" jungkook looks around the room to see if jimin was there. 

"no, he went to find both of you. haven't you see him? and where's taehyung?" jin asks jungkook. he was worried that something bad happened again. 

jungkook saw jimin's coat, phone and stuff was still there in this room. if jimin is not here, that means he must be outside. without his coat he'll definitely be shivering in cold by now. jungkook didn't wait for long, he grabs his coat and jimin's coat and dashed out of the building.

'jiminie hyung... it's not what you think' jungkook keeps hoping that he could find jimin as fast as he could. 

he really needs to clear this misunderstanding. 

########################################################