Chapter 6: keeping you safe

its been a month since taehyung and hoseok starts dating. and it's also been a month jungkook tried to avoid taehyung. at first, taehyung didn't realize the changes in jungkook. but lately he starts to feel that the younger is keeping his distance with him. taehyung didn't like the changes as he spent most of his time with the maknae. he loves being around the maknae. he decides to approach the younger boy first. 

"kookie~~ let's play game! i missed playing game with you~~" taehyung holds jungkook's hand while making a cute puppy face. 'damn it! he looks so cute!' jungkook curse inside his heart seeing how taehyung being clingy to him. he couldn't help it. he tried his best to avoid taehyung but when taehyung approach him first he just lost it. there would be no way he said no to his love. 

at first jungkook just agreed to play games with taehyung. but nobody knows that one thing can led to another, whenever taehyung is not with hoseok, he will be playing around with jungkook. once in a while, they will go out together just the two of them eating ice-cream or just taking a walk around the neighborhood. 

for taehyung, it was like spending time with his favorite brother. but for jungkook... it's like having a date with the person you love. indeed, jungkook had never felt happier in his whole life. taehyung never know jungkook's feelings towards him. he keeps treating jungkook like a baby brother but jungkook feels like taehyung is slowly becoming his. 

no matter how close jungkook and taehyung, taehyung is still hoseok's. most of the times, the two of them will spend their free times together. and it hurts jungkook to see them like that. everytime jungkook feels that taehyung is going to fall in love with him, hoseok will come between them and snatched taehyung away from him.

once, taehyung and jungkook went out to buy groceries to fill in their empty fridge. as soon as they enter the house, taehyung saw hoseok surprising him with a bunch of red roses. taehyung threw himself into hoseok's arm, crying in joy. jungkook just watch how taehyung release his hands and jumps into hoseok's hugs. he wanted to cry but he can't. he's broken into pieces when taehyung kiss hoseok on the lips in front of him. 

jimin saw that and quickly grabbed jungkook into the kitchen. both of them said nothing to each other. jimin grabs the groceries that jungkook and taehyung bought and place them nicely in the fridge. Jimin turns around to face jungkook. he knew that jungkook was hurt. he seems to hurts more when jimin realizes that they can still hear taehyung and hoseok laughing happily in the living room. jungkook sat there, still said nothing. 

"Jungkook ah, wanted to hear some nice song? i just listened to them and it really good." jimin puts his earphone on jungkook's ear. at first jungkook wanted to refuse but as soon as the earphone was placed in his ear, he realizes that he couldn't hear both taehyung and hoseok's voice anymore so he just keep them tight in his ears. he didn't focus to the song. his head is full of the scene where he spend time with taehyung and the scene where taehyung was kissing hoseok. 

that day ended with taehyung and hoseok's smiling and laughing together, jungkook locks himself in his room again, jimin tried to comfort the maknae and jin ended up having a company for another night since namjoon cannot enter his own room. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the next morning, jungkook woke up late as he couldn't really sleep last night. 

"Oh damn! i'm so fucking late!" he curse to himself as he saw the time. he quickly cleans himself up and wear a nice ripped jean with white tee and a red hoodie. the BTS was supposed to have a photo-shoots today. 

"Yah jeon Jungkook! why did you lock the door? nobody can go in and wakes you up! luckily that you woke up in time. come on let's go or else we're going to be late" yoongi scolds jungkook as he sees jungkook's face.  of course he's mad if they are late the photo-shoots will have to be delayed and the other's schedule will also be chaos. that's why he wanted them to be on time. 

"sorry hyung... i didn't mean to." jungkook looks at yoongi in the yes and sincerely apologizes. in his heart, he was cursing at himself so bad for troubling others. 

as soon as they jump in the car, jungkook's stomach starts growling. he just realized that he didn't have anything for breakfast and last night, he even skipped the dinner. he felt so hungry right now that he might fainted because of hunger. 

jimin slowly puts a pack of sandwich on jungkook's lap. he smiles towards the younger boy while jungkook just stare at jimin unknowing of what happened. 

"eat it, i know you didn't have time to eat, so i packed you this." jimin said while opening the packet and puts the sandwich in jungkook's hand. jungkook took less than a second before he starts eating the sandwiches. he said nothing but keeps eating his sandwiches like a hungry person. he ate everything but it wasn't enough. 

"ehhh there's no more sandwich in here!" jungkook starts to whines when he sees the empty packet. 

jimin couldnt help but laugh at jungkook's behaviour. he finds that the maknae is so cute when he whines. jimin suddenly remembers the kimbap roll that namjoon gave him this morning. actually, jimin was so busy making sandwiches for jungkook that he even forgot to take breakfast for his own. namjoon gives him the kimbap roll for him to eat along the way. jimin didn't hesitate a bit when he give jungkook his kimbap

"jungkook ah, do you want this? i'm kinda full right now" jungkook didn't take long to reach his hands to take the kimbap roll. of course this time too, he eats those kimbap like a person who didn't eat for days. jimin was just smiling looking at jungkook. 

both of them didn't realize that there are a pair of eyes watching them from behind. 

###########################################################