Chapter 9: Clingy and Passionate

"jungkook ah, let's go shopping? i saw this sweatshirt on the internet just now. i really wanted to buy that" jimin taps jungkook's shoulder and shows his cutest smile hoping that jungkook agreed to accompany him. 

jungkook just smiles and nod. "let me get changed first. just give me 10 minutes, okay?" jungkook agreed since there's nobody homes, taehyung have filming for his drama this morning, hoseok had to record their album's intro, namjoon and yoongi was at their studios editing lyrics and jin had filming for the variety show "Idol King of Cooking". basically it was just him and jimin in their house now. 

jimin jump up and down in excitement when he heard what jungkook said. he never thought jungkook would easily agreed to go out with him. jimin nods to jungkook and rushed to his bedroom to change. he chose a light blue skinny ripped jeans with a plain white T. he puts on his blue-black hoodies as the weather is quite cold today. 

when jimin walked out of his room, he found that jungkook was already waiting for him on the couch. jungkook just keep looking at him like he never saw jimin before. 'oh jimin looks good today' jungkook swears that jimin looks really beautiful today. 

"jungkook ah, do i look weird? why are you keep staring like that?" jimin was worried that his style is not good enough. he doesn't want to look bad around jungkook. jimin looks at his own reflection in the mirror and brushes his hairs gently a few times. it was his habits after all. 

"hyung, you should put on a beanie or snap-back" jungkook walked away as he said that. the main reason why he just walk away is because seeing jimin today makes his heart racing. he doesn't know why but seeing jimin brushing his hairs like that makes jungkook thinks that jimin is so sexy and seducing. he tried to keep calm and think about something else. 

jimin puts on a beanie as jungkook suggested and both of them walked to the nearest mall. at the mall, jimin just running around happily. nothing could make him happier than jungkook and shopping. jungkook could see that jimin's eyes sparkles each time he sees shirts or jeans that he likes. jimin keep being clingy towards jungkook. he tried a dozen of sweatshirts and shirts and he keep asking for jungkook's opinion about them. each time jungkook said he looks good in that outfit, jimin would be really happy. jimin ended up buying 3 sweatshirts and 2 pairs of skinny ripped jeans. 

"jungkook ah, let's have ice cream, hyung will treat you!" jimin wraps jungkook's arm in his small hands. he pulled jungkook to the nearest ice-cream parlor and bought a mint ice cream for jungkook and strawberry ice cream for himself. 

"jungkook ah, wanted to try mine?" jimin asks jungkook if he wanted to try some of his favourite ice cream. jungkook nods and opened up his mouth gesturing jimin to feed him the strawberry ice cream. jimin laughs at jungkook and feed him a spoonful of ice cream. jimin was relieved that jungkook didn't mind him being clingy. both of them spent the rest of the evening at the arcade trying out every possible games they could play. they went home right after they had their dinner together. 

***********************

"yah jimin, jungkook! where were you? none of you picking up your phones! we were worried sick!" as soon as both of jungkook and jimin walked into the house, they got glares from both namjoon and yoongi. not to mention, the scolding too. 

"ummm we went shopping." jimin looks into yoongi's eyes feeling guilty. he swears that he didn't realized about the phone calls. both of them stay put in front of the door and blinking like an idiot, feeling guilty. 5 seconds after that both of namjoon and yoongi burst into laughters. 

"hyung, i can't believe they actually believe that you're mad at them. i mean looked at their expression!"namjoon laugh out loud looking at both jimin and jungkook.