Chapter 15: let's forget

jimin reached home early that night. it was only 11 pm at night. but to jungkook, it's like jimin had been out for far too long. jungkook was waiting for jimin whole day long. he even neglected taehyung that day. taehyung was asking jungkook to accompany him shopping but he was not interested. his mind is full with jimin only. in the end, taehyung went shopping with jin and namjoon. yoongi was not here all day since he went out to meet his boyfriend sungjae. 

jungkook heard the door being opened, he quickly rush to the door. 

"oh jungkook. going somewhere?" jimin asks in surprised. he never thought that the first face he would see is jungkook. 

silence

"where are others?" jimin asks again thinking that the whole apartment is in complete silence. 

silence again. 

jungkook was just standing the looking at jimin. jimin knew that something was wrong. but he's just not in the mood for jungkook right now. it's not like he's stop loving jungkook. no! he still loves jungkook. but he's hurting as much. jimin just walk past jungkook, walking to his bedroom. jungkook snapped jimin's hand and pull him towards himself. 

"where the hell have you been jimin?" jungkook was furious. 

jimin was shocked. he never thought that jungkook would be that rude to him. 

"what is wrong with you? mind your language, i'm older than you jungkook." jimin was frustrated.

"like hell i care! you just went out on a date with-- with who the hell is that guy?? so you think that someone actually care about you now?"

"jungkook! what have gotten into you? who am i going with had nothing to do with you! just go take care of your taehyung!" jimin yelled back at jungkook. 

jungkook was furious at jimin's words.

"yeah i will, because taehyung is worth to be loved! you're just jealous of him because seriously who would care about you? you don't deserve to be loved by him! you're just-- just nothing!" jungkook didn't realized what he said. 

jimin froze there. he doesn't believe what jungkook just said. did jungkook really just said that?

"thanks jungkook. you just made me realize that i'm just nobody. i don't deserve to loved. thanks" tears slowly streaming down jimin's cheeks. he stormed out from their house, crying. 

jungkook froze. he wanted to chase after jimin, but his legs won't move a budge. he didn't know what he's saying. he was mad! he meant nothing of what he just said. 

"god, what have i done?" jungkook falls onto his knees. he doesn't believed what just happened between them just now. 

************************************************

jimin runs off from jungkook. he would be lying if he said he wasn't hurt. jimin just run wherever his feet goes. then, he stopped, fall down onto his knees and cries his heart out. his heart broken into pieces. 

'why did i fall inlove with someone like him?' jimin's thought was in complete mess. he took out his phone and dialed jinyoung's number. 

[hey baby 'manggaetteok' what's up? miss me already?]

[hyung....] 

jimin's voice cracked. jinyoung realized the younger's tone. he was worried. 

[jimin ah... what happened? ]

[hyung........ can i..... can i se- see you n- now?]