Chapther 3: Broken

**Jungkook's POV** 

after having a nice breakfast, taehyung asks me to play video games with him. how could i not be happy? out of all things in this world, spending time with taehyung would makes me happier than ever! i really like to spend times with him. he's really comfortable! 

"ahh hyung! don't cheat~" i pushed him gently telling him not cheating while we play. 

of course, i'm not angry with him. i just like it when he's clingy and smiling only to me. taehyung starts to hug me when it was my turn to play just to distract me. of course i would just let him hug him. i even let myself lost to him just to see him jumping around happily. taehyung is precious for me. 

of course, most of the times i would beat him in any games just to see him pouting and frowning from loosing. i can't help but to laugh at his cute expressions. 

yes, i admitted that i'm like kim taehyung.

 i think i'm in love with kim taehyung! i wanted to spend more times with him. he's really comfortable to talk to. he's just as silly as i am. sometimes he's annoying but still, we like the same thing. he's the best hyung to play with! isn't that what we call love?

"taetae, jungkook, jin hyung and i are hitting the market.. want something?" hoseok just pop up from nowhere and steal taehyung's eyes from me.

i was about to tell him to fuck off when taehyung suddenly jump and said that he wants to go to too. i got pissed off when hoseok and taehyung left! i walked into my room and threw myself on my bed. i really really don't like this. 

-knock knock-

i lifted my head up hoping that taehyung would ditched hoseok and runs back to me. but all i see was jimin hyung. 

**Author's POV**

"jungkook ah, let's go get some ice-cream?" jimin rubs his neck while talking. he's afraid that jungkook will be angry again. 

jungkook sighs a bit and jump off his bed. he grabs his wallet and phone and walks towards jimin.

"sure. but you're buying" jungkook said that and he walked to the front door leaving jimin behind. 

jimin smiles widely hearing that jungkook actually wanted to go out with him. 

he jumps and started to follow jungkook from behind. 

jungkook is not in a good mood but not as bad as yesterday. he keeps walking but his head thinking about taehyung and hoseok. he didn't say a word but just keep on walking. he even forgot that jimin was there with him. 

jimin on the other hand, was smiling so brightly next to jungkook. he wanted to say something but jungkook doesn't seem to pay attention to him. he knew that jungkook was thinking about something. so he decided to just stay silent for now. 

they arrived at the ice-cream bar shop but jimin realized that jungkook just walked past the shop. jimin stopped and called for jungkook a few times. 

"jungkook ah... jeon jungkook! jungkookie~!" jimin calling for jungkook but jungkook doesn't seem to listen to him.

jimin decided to run towards jungkook. he tapped jungkook's shoulder and that makes jungkook flinched a bit. jungkook finally realized that he's outside, walking with jimin. 

"what?" jungkook asks jimin while looking straight at jimin's face.

"uhh, we kind of passed that ice-cream shop" jimin said that to jungkook looking at the younger boy's eyes. 

jungkook said nothing and just walked back to the shop. they entered the ice-cream bar shop. jungkook chose mint flavored ice-cream while jimin gets himself a strawberry ice-cream. they chose to sit at the secluded area inside the shop. jungkook said nothing and just keep looking at the window. jimin hated to see jungkook like this. he wants jungkook to be happy like always. 

"jungkook ah..." jimin calling jungkook while hiding his face behind a pamphlet that he found on the table. when he knew that jungkook is looking at him, he put the pamphlet down and makes a funny face just to make jungkook laugh. 

jungkook can't help himself but laugh as hard as he could seeing jimin's face.

"hyung! you look so ugly~" jungkook laugh while holding his stomach. 

jimin continues to tell jungkook some funny jokes and he even make a funny dance to make jungkook laugh. a few moments after that, jungkook joins jimin and started to be silly too. of course there's a few pairs of eyes glancing at jimin whenever jungkook laugh out loud. jimin was embarrassed but he didn't mind at all. he's satisfied seeing jungkook laughing so hard.

"jungkook ah, let me know if there's anything troubling you okay?" jimin looks into jungkook's eyes to make sure that the maknae knows that he'll always be around for him. jungkook just smiles and nod while patting jimin's head. 

after that, they walked back to their dorm talking and walking happily. for a while, jungkook forgot about taehyung and hoseok. 

#############################################

i'm sorry i don't know any jokes to tell... but jimin surely know lots of them... hehehehehehe  

jungkook ah, being comfortable with someone doesn't really mean that you are in love with him. love is something more than that.