Chapter 11: Running from You

jimin woke up with taehyung sleeping soundly beside him. as much as jimin was jealous towards taehyung, he still loves his best friend as much. he could never bear to see his best friend in tears like last night. 

gently, jimin touch taehyung's cheeks and kiss his crown before getting off from bed. jimin walk quietly from his room not wanting to wake taehyung up. jimin walks to the living room and saw jin sat quietly on the couch.

"hyung...." jimin approached the older. jin was seem to lost in his thought. he doesn't even realized jimin was there. 

"jin hyung..." jimin tried calling for the second time. 

"jiminie, good morning... i uhh... i'll get the breakfast ready now..." jin was basically dragging his own feet from the couch. 

jimin stopped him and look him in the eyes. he knew. everyone is affected from what happened between hoseok and taehyung last night. its true that only jungkook and jimin was there when taehyung and hoseok fought. but when the rest of the members knows about it, jin as the mother of the group, quickly called hoseok in hope to calm him down. 

"hyung, i know.... i don't know how i can say this... but hoseok hyung will be back in no time. he just need some time alone. just give him some space okay?" jimin tried his best to console the elder. 

jin starts to cry in jimin's arm. "jimin ah~ hoseok said that he won't be coming back for now... he want to stay with jaebum for a while. what am i supposed to tell taetae? he's going to be broken.. why am i so useless now?" 

"no hyung.... everything will be all right... they both know what they're doing... everything will be okay" jimin really don't know if everything will be okay or not. but he knew that he must calm his hyung down for now. he can't promise that the two will get back together, but he does hope for the best. 

"jimin ah, i need some air. can we just go somewhere? please?" jin seems so lost right now.

"okay hyung. let's go anywhere you want to go" jimin grabs his things and walk out of house with jin. 

*********************************

"jungkook ah. what happened between taetae and hoseok last night?" namjoon starts talking as he couldn't let things like this broke their relationship. as the leader, he thinks that it is his responsibility to take care of each of the members. 

"i don't know. i think hoseok hyung was jealous. they fought and he left last night. jin hyung tried to console him to come back but he refused. that's all i know." 

jungkook was confused with his feelings. he was sad seeing his love sad, he was sad seeing they fought like that. but a part of him feels slightly happy that he gets the chance to make taehyung his. he does not know which part of his feelings was right. 

"namjoon, i think we should just give them time. for now, focus on taehyung so that he would not be so broken. and for hoseok... i dont know... let's just contact him from time to time make sure he's okay. we still a band-mates. i believe that they are old enough to put their relationship aside when working." yoongi looks at both jungkook and namjoon as he trying to get everyone get trough this situation. 

"i think that's the least we can do for now." namjoon agreed with yoongi's words. 

pranggggg!!!!!!!!!

the three men shocked at the loud sound came from taehyung's bedroom. jungkook gets up and run quickly to taehyung. he saw taehyung was crying on his bed and the room was in complete mess. pillows thrown everywhere, pictures of taehyung and hoseok lying scattered, ripped and there's pieces of glass on the floor. jungkook walks slowly towards the elder and holds him tightly in his embrace.