Chapter 13: Tired

the next morning, jin was the first one to be awake. he carefully sneaks into taehyung's and jimin's bedroom just to wake jungkook up. he thought that it would be bad if jimin woke up and walk into the room just to find that jungkook was hugging tae to sleep. 

"jungkook ah.. jungkook ahh.. wake up! wake up now!" jungkook was half asleep when he saw jin in front of him. 

"what do you want hyung? i want to sleep more... leave me.." jungkook hugs taehyung again signaling jin that he wanted to sleep more. 

"no! get up now, you have schedule today." jin pulls out the blankets that wraps both jungkook and taehyung together. taehyung whines when he felt cold air touched his body.

"hyung~~ let us sleep more please" taehyung whines cutely to his hyung

"no! now get up!" jungkook and taehyung know that they had no choice. it was rare to see jin firm like that. so they step out of their bed. jungkook chose to wash up first while taehyung went to the living room, switch on the TV and watch whatever show pop up. 

jin was relieved that those two boys awake before jimin. no matter what happened, he was determined that he would not let any troubles between the members occurred again. enough awkwardness between hoseok and taehyung that pulls other members together in misery.

later that morning, every members gather together in the kitchen. nobody knows what to talk about except for jungkook and taehyung. they were goofing around and laughing. namjoon and yoongi was not aware of jimin's feelings towards jungkook but they can feel the awkwardness in the air. jimin on the other side, tries his best to stay calm and put on a poker face. jin kept looking at jimin and jungkook. he really does not know what to do. sometimes, they all butt in between jungkook and taehyung's stupid jokes but most of the times they just stay silent. 

that evening, they all get ready to go out for a rehearsal. they're going to have a comeback in 4 months so they need to get ready. since they had a comeback, their schedules getting more pack each day which means that they are going to spend more time with hoseok too. of course the rest of the members would be happy except for taehyung. but he has to be professional in this. 

"hoseok ah, you need to chose a member for your intro. you need to practice dancing right away." their dance teacher asks hoseok to chose immediately as they have no time to spare left. 

"jimin ah, would you like to dance this part with me?" 

taehyung was jealous. he know that he shouldn't but hoseok doesn't really talk to anyone else except for jimin and jin this past two weeks. he wants hoseok's attention too. suddenly jungkook wraps his arms in taehyung's waist asking him what's wrong. taehyung just smile and said nothing. 

jungkook tried his best to make taehyung happy and he did. hoseok just stares at the person that he loves. its not like he stopped loving taehyung, no! he still loves him as much as before. maybe more. but he's just hurt. he thought that taehyung was not serious in their relationship. 

hoseok looks at jimin, signaling that they should starts their dance practice. jimin nods and follows hoseok's steps. for 2 hours straight, they practice non stop. jimin was exhausted, hoseok was out of breath. finally, they decided to stop as they need to practice dancing with other members too. they took rest about 15 minutes and starts dancing again together  with others. 

"ahhh i can't take it anymore. we've been practicing for 3 hours non-stop now. can't we get a break for a while?" taehyung whines as he seems exhausted from practicing.  

jungkook looks at taehyung and said that they're just have to practice a little bit more. 

"hyung, just until we synchronized the harmony part, okay? just a bit more, i promise" jungkook smiles towards taehyung to assure him. 

*sigh* "okay, let's do that now" taehyung being energetic again. 

hoseok saw that. jimin also saw that. both of them are more exhausted than others but those two people does not notice that. 

jimin was slightly hurt. back then, whenever he push himself too much, jungkook will come running towards him telling him to stop, take a break. but now, he only focus on taehyung. he didn't even realize jimin was also in that room. 

"i guess we could rest a bit now, let's eat something first. i'm really starving" namjoon couldn't take it any longer and the members had the same thought about that. they really relieved to hear the leader suggested them to take a break. 

jungkook and taehyung was just laying down, resting while talking and laughing to each other. jimin went to the counter and fill his plate with foods. he realized that jungkook haven't eat yet, so he decided to share his food with jungkook first. 

"jungkook ah, want to eat this tog--" 

"wow thanks hyung! seriously, you're the best" jungkook took the plate and brings it to taehyung. "taetae hyung let's eat!" 

jimin was speechless. what just happened? can somebody explains this to jimin? he was left there dumbfounded by jungkook. 

"jimin ah, let's eat now" jin take some of his pasta and tried to feed jimin with it but jimin push away jin's hand gently. 

"thanks hyung but i'm not really hungry" saying that, jimin just left from the practice room and crying himself out in the bathroom. 

later that day, when everybody was about to leave, jimin told namjoon that he'll stay for a while to practice his solo dance a bit more. namjoon hesitate a bit but jimin insist on staying so he had no choice but to allow jimin to stay. 

what hurts jimin most was jungkook. before, jungkook would wait for him to walk out of the practice room together, but this time, he just grabbed taehyung's hand and walked out. it's like he does not even care about jimin anymore. jungkook's mind was filled with taehyung, taehyung and taehyung. jimin was pissed off but he can do nothing bout that. jungkook was never his. so he can just watch him from a far. 

jimin was in the middle of his practice when suddenly his dance moves when his phone starts ringing. 

*unknown number*

jimin was hesitated to answer that at first but, the number had called him twice, so he just picks up the call.

[hello]

[hey 'manggaetteok', why is it so hard for you to answer my call?]

'jinyoung-hyung' jimin talks in his head as soon as he hears the voice. it brought smiles on jimin's face. 

[sorry hyung, i didn't know your number.]

[ahh, so how do you know it is me?]

[you're the only one calling me that nickname]

[well, you're also the only one calling me monster]

jimin laughs at jinyoung's words again. he never knew that he could easily be comfortable around somebody that he was not so close before. jinyoung just, different. 

[so, hyung why did you call me?]

[oh yeah, about that. ummmm let's go out on a date]

[................ wha- what??]

##########################################