Desmond the fluff king Imagine

Requested by: RoxanneBlack1

(Imagine Desmond having to cuddle you so he can calm down)
-------------------------------------------------
  You were passing the time by reading a book and laying on the couch when Desmond came in steaming and sat one the opposite side of the couch. He crossed his arms and sat in silence, probably waiting for you to ask what's wrong.

You rolled your eyes and closed your book, "What's up Des?" You asked. Desmond sighed, "Shaun's being more of a dick than usual."

"So? You've never been this upset about it before." "I know, but this time he really pushed it."

"What did he say?" You asked, Desmond sighed again,"He said that he couldn't believe  I'm part of Ezio's bloodline since I was barely as skilled, well I'd like to see him run around the Colosseum as much as I did!"

You rolled your eyes and giggled silently at your boyfriends childishness, you scooted towards Desmond so you were right by his side.

Desmond realized what you were hinting at and turned his body so you were on his lap, you leaned back onto his chest while he wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your head.

"You're an idiot to get all worked up like that" "Well at least I have you to calm me down"
You giggled lightly at his comment and let your eyes flutter closed.

You two sat like that until Desmond heard soft wheezing coming from you, realizing that you had fallen asleep, he smiled lightly and closed his eyes.

"I love you so much y/n" he whispered as he drifted off to sleep as well
---------------------------------
My god that was so cute 47336/10
Anyway RoxanneBlack1 I hope you like this, sorry it was so short ;-;

Stay awesome my friends