May I have This Dance? Ezio x reader

Thank you for suggesting this Victorian_Lass I hope I did my best to please you :)
sorella - sister
(S/n) - sister's name

-------------------------------------------------

     Sighing you looked at the (f/c) dress and (2nd/f/c) mask "you sure?" "I'm positive you'll look stunning" your sister, (s/n) said clasping her hands together. "Okay..." you mumbled uncertain, (s/n) and you were going to the Carnevale (is that the carnival thing?). Well your sister was going you were kinda force to go along, even though you'd rather be home reading. Putting on the dress you stepped out behind the devider, your sister looked you up and down and squealed in delight.
"You look gorgeous sorella!", looking in the mirror you looked at yourself.

She was right the dress hugged your curves perfectly and your (h/l) (h/c) complemented the (f/c) dress well. (S/n) handed you your (2nd/f/c) mask with matching feathers embedded in the top right. "Let me help you y/n" your sister offered, you accepted and turned around feeling your sister putting the mask on and tying it. "Well the Carnevale's not going to wait for us" you said smiling, your sister giggled and nodded "your right" and put on her mask.
----- 3 min. later-----

Your sister and you arrived at the Carnevale, you gasped there was so much colors and costumes filling the street. (S/n) giggled at your reaction and offered her arm "So are we just going to stand here or are we going to dance", you smiled and nodded taking her arm.
You two wondered the event for a little bit before a man in a mask came up to your sister "May I have a dance with you Bella?" He said.

Your sister looked at you for your approval, you nodded "Go ahead you have fun"
She smiled and let go of your arm to take his hand. He lead her away to dance, you sighed now realizing you were alone amongst a crowd of people (and let's just say you weren't the best with people). You wondered the Carnevale for a few hours till a hand tapped your shoulder.
(LE WILD FLIRTY EZIO APPEARS) (sorry couldn't help myself *le shrug*)
"Hello Bella" a voiced purred you turned around to see a man in white robes with a silver mask. So the only parts of his face that was visible was his deep brown eyes and a cute scar on the side of his lip.
"U-um H-hello" you stuttered mentally scolding yourself for stuttering. He smiled god his smile is adorable you thought "May I have a dance with you?" He asked "O-oh of course" you said "but I have to tell you I'm not a good dancer"
"That's quite alright, I'm sure I can teach you as we go along" he said and offered his arm.
You gladly took it and he lead you away to a dance a floor. He took your hands placed them on his shoulders "Put your hands right there" he said as he placed his hands on your waist "And now let me lead" he instructed.

He started twirling and moving his feet, you tried to follow his steps but sometimes you missed one and stepped in his foot. It didn't seem to bother him though. After a minute you started getting the hang of it "See bella you're a natural" he encouraged. Soon everything around you disappeared, it was just you and this handsome stranger. You stared longingly into his big brown eyes as he did the same into your (e/c) eyes. Soon the music ended, and only then you realized people he'd crowded around you two to see you dance.

They started applauding and you looked down blushing. You felt a pair of fingers lift up your head "Don't be embarrassed bella you did wonderful" he smiled. You smiled back but then felt a pair of warm lips on yours, it took you a second to register it was the stranger but you for some reason liked it. Your eyes closed and kissed back, you felt him smile into the kiss. But your moment was interrupted by guards yelling, you looked over at them and realized they were yelling at the stranger
"THERE ASSSASSINO" one of the guards yelled and the rest started running towards your partner.

The stranger sighed and smiled "Looks like it's my time to go bella" he said "but maybe I'll see you some other time." He pecked your lips once more and gently pushed you out of the way of the guards path. He started running and disappeared into the night. Strangely you already missed him, you touched your lips and smiled. You went the opposite way where the stranger disappeared and went to go find your sister.

---- The next day----

You yawned and smiled, the memories of last night flooding back. You sat up and looked at you night stand to see a note. Meet me at the place where we danced at 3:00 pm you read aloud did the man from last night put this here? Better go meet him.

----- at 3:00 -----

Sure enough when you got to the spot the same white robed man was there waiting for you. He saw you and waved you over, you quickly jogged over to him. "Hell again" you smiled "Hello bella, I called you here because I wanted to finis something" and with that he put his hands in your waist and kissed you passionately. You quickly replied by wrapping your arms around his neck. Sadly you had to break for breath, he rested his forehead against yours. "Right when I saw you I fell in love" he said "Same here" you replied smirking
"By the way my name is Ezio Auditore and yours?" "Y/n L/n"
You both thought this was a start of something beautiful
-------------------------------------------------
A/n: Thanks again Victorian_Lass for suggesting this I hope I did well. I hope the rest of you like it as well and tell me what you think.
And remember to stay awesome my friends
-------------------------------------------------

Ezio and reader go to the Carnevale  and they share a dance