Shay x Reader

QUICK WARNING : I have never played Rogue so excuse me if some info is incorrect. This was requested by Victorian_Lass so I thank.
-----------------------------------

You quietly ran and jumped from building to building, the dark night acting as cloak to shield you from the eyes of citizens who just happen to look at the roofs of houses and shops. You were a master assassin who was hell bent on killing the Templar Grandmaster, Haytham Kenway.

After some time of free-running you finally caught sight of Haytham talking to someone. At closer inspection you saw he was wearing some sort of black mask, so you could only see his chocolate brown eyes and his dark brown hair tied into a small ponytail.

Though you were too far away to hear their conversation, it seemed they were trying to keep it secret by how close they were to each other.

Suddenly the mystery man looked towards your position, his gaze catching yours. You quickly ducked behind a chimney on the roof, you slowly peeked behind the chimney to see the man returned to his conversation with Haytham.

You let out a long sigh of relief, 'that was close' you thought. You looked back in front of you to head back to base, only to find the man with the mask towering over you. He cast a dark shadow over you, his brown orbs bore into your (e/c) one that were hidden by your hood.

"What are you doing here assassin?" He questioned firmly, "trying to stop you dirty dogs," you spat back. He obviously was annoyed by your little comeback so he tugged your hood down roughly, letting your (h/l)
(H/c) hair tumble out and your shining (e/c) eyes revealed.

The man froze for a few seconds, giving you time to kick him where the sun doesn't shine and run. As you ran to rooftop to rooftop, you looked over your shoulder and saw the man staring at you with an unknown look in his eyes.

(Time skip brought to you by Magic Trash)

You weren't wearing your assassin clothes today because you were sent to get some more food for the base.

But as your luck would have it, the man from yesterday remembered your face. But this time he didn't have a mask on, so now you had a full view of his face. And you had to admit; he was kinda cute.

So here you are now, pinned against the wall with a knife at your throat.
"Why hello there..you?" You greeted, "Why are you still here?" He growled. "Have you seen the fare back to England? It's like paying them your soul!" You answered.

"Well before I kill you, I might as well know your name" he said as his gripped tightened on his blade. "Well I'm (y/n) (l/n)" you answered, the man was about to say something but a voice interrupted him.

"Shay where are you?"
Shay was caught off guard, giving you a chance to kick him in the balls and scale a wall to escape.

(Time skip brought to you by Edward singing the theme to Spongebob Squarepants)

You were on patrol on the roof's and you find yourself sorta hoping to see Shay again, little did you know Shay was hoping the same thing.

  But you good/crappy luck strikes again and you run into another person. You regained your senses, you realized it was Shay.

You were about to get up and run, but Shay had his hands firmly on your his and his lips on yours. You didn't know what was happening; but you wanted it.

You kissed back with love and put your one hand beside his head and the other on his cheek. The world seemed to only focus on you and Shay.

Soon you had to break the sweet kiss for air and you just sat in silence, staring into each other's eyes. You broke it by saying "I love you" and giving him a peck on the lips, then ran.

Shay sat up and touched his lips, "I love you too, " he whispered. He knew that if Haytham found out, you both would die. But it would be worth it for you.

---------------------------
I thank Victorian_Lass for suggesting this and I hope it lived up to your expectations
Stay awesome my friends