Haytham imagine

I found this in my drafts and I thought it was hilarious, sorry if you don't feel the same way also next one up is either going to be an imagine or a preference
(This story is before Connor and Ziio)
-------------------------------------------------

You and Haytham were patrolling Boston to see if any new and important developments had happened. You were always a better
free-runner then Haytham, and even better here because you had been in America longer than him.

"Don't tell me you're getting to tired!" You called behind you. Haytham smiled at you and sped up, God his smiles killed you they were so rare that every time he did it made your heart flutter.

"Slow down!" he called back, you did as asked and stopped on a roof, waiting for him. When he caught up and landed on the roof you were on you asked "So why did you want me to stop?" "Cause I need to tell you something" he said stepping closer.

You blushed slightly, you had never been this close to him before. He paused then said...
(le cliffhanger)

"Race you to the end of this block" and slightly pushed you, then ran.

"OH IT IS ON KENWAY" You yelled and started after him. You heard him laughing up ahead and that fueled you even more. But no matter how hard you ran, he beat you anyway.

As you landed on the last roof you saw him looking out towards the sea. "Beautiful isn't it" he said not looking at you "yeah" you agreed walking to stand by him. It truly was with the sun slowly sinking turning the waves a gold and the sky a beautiful crimson. The light outlining the ships going in and out of the port.

You felt a pair of eyes on you turned towards Haytham staring at you with a look of what looked like ... Admiration? Noticing you were looking at him he blushed and look at the floor ( or top of the roof? Idfk).

"U-um y/n I actually do have something to tell y-you" he said still looking at the floor. You were worried, he had never acted like this before so why was he now? "Yeah?" "I-I've actually liked you for s-sometime, from your sparkling eyes to your determination" he stuttered

"Where I you going with this Haytham?" You asked "W-what I'm trying to say I-is I-i...I LOVE YOU" he yelled but loud enough for anyone to hear on the ground. Your eyes widened in realization, then they softened. "Oh Haytham.." you started, putting your finger under his chin and lifting his head slightly to look at you.

"I love you too" you finished in a whisper. Haytham looked at you and smiled. Putting his hands on your hips, kissed you passionately. Gladly kissed back putting your hands on his shoulders.

But you cut the kiss to say something.

"But payback's a bitch" and pushed him off the roof into a flower cart. "I love you!" You yelled. And ran the other way. "Y/N GET BACK HERE!" You heard him yell "NEVER!" You called back.

You were so dead

-------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it and that ending tho 😂
Stay awesome my friends