Desmond Imagine #1

I almost forgot this boi
Fyi the reader and Desmond are already in a relationship so no first kiss sry
---------------

"Hey Desmond can you pass me the instructions?" You asked "Sure sweet cheeks."
You blushed, "I thought I told you to stop calling me that" "Yeah you did, but it's so cute when you blush like that."

You blushed even more, at this he laughed. "S-shut up and hand me the instructions" you said, he stopped laughing and handed you the instructions.

"Okay we 2 1/4 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 12 tablespoons of butter, 3/4 cup of brown sugar, 2/3 granulated sugar, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and one 12 ounce bag of chocolate chips" you listed off.

"These cookies are going to be great" Desmond said smiling, you smiled back "well duh we're the dorks who are cooking it"
"We will fill these cookies with extra dorkiness and whoever eats them will be a super dork" Desmond joked.

"Too bad Shaun will be immune" you said "How is he immune?" "He's already a super dork."
Desmond laughed "okay true."

"Anyway back on task" you said pushing past the subject of Shaun's dorkiness. "Okay so hand me the flour" you said holding out your hand, but Desmond had other ideas.

Instead of doing as asked, he threw the flour at you. You stared at him wide eyed while he started silently laughing, " you want to go?" You finally said. "Bring it" he replied smirking, but as soon as he said that he ended up with an egg to the face.

He narrowed his eyes at you "oh it's on", you responded by throwing the 2nd egg at him, but he dogged and it hit the counter behind him.

You two battled it out for at least 3 minutes until you ran out of ingredients. By the end you and Desmond were panting and covered in flour, "Welp we're all out of ingredients" Desmond said. "No shit Sherlock" you replied rolling your eyes.

Desmond looked toward the kitchen, which was now on fire.

"Maybe next we should just buy cookies" he suggested, "Good idea Des" you said kissing his cheek. He responded by kissing your temple, "I know I'm full of good ideas." "Sure you are."

-------------
Stay awesome my friends