Secret admirer (Jacob x reader)

You had walked into the train expecting to see the one and only Jacob Frye, lounging on the couch. But nope, instead there was an envelope on the couch.

"Huh?" You said confused, you picked up the envelope off the couch and looked at the front and back, looking for a name. But there wasn't any name, so you looked at the details of the envelope.

It was pearl white with enough decal to make it fancy and there was a blood red stamp to keep the envelope closed.

'Maybe there's a name inside?' You thought to yourself as you carefully opened the envelope and slid the paper out. You opened the folded paper to reveal a love letter that read;

Dear y/n

You are the most perfect woman I have ever seen. From your shining e/c eyes to your fierce determination. All of these things I find extremely attractive, and very intimidating in a good way. That's why I wrote a letter instead of telling you directly, I'm afraid you're big of a wild card and I have no idea how you will react to this letter, but hopefully you aren't mad.

With love,
Your secret admirer
(A/n: Sorry I'm pretty bad at writing love letters, that's probably why I'm not in a relationship, ah yes the sad life ;-;)

You blushed as you read it, but sadly Evie had walked into the train and saw your blush.
"What are you reading?" Evie asked, scaring you. You slightly jumped and put your hand on your heart, "My god Evie, don't scare me like that."

She chuckled "Back to the question, what are you reading?", you shrugged "Someone sent me a love letter." "Can I see?" She asked,
"go ahead" you replied handing her the letter.

She analyzed the letter for a few minutes until she finally said, "The handwriting looks a little familiar, but I just can't put my finger on it." She handed the letter back to you "I'll let you know if I think of it" she said and turned out of the train car.

"Hmmm" you said looking at the letter again.

-----Somewhere else on the train-----

After Evie walked out of the car where Y/n was located and headed straight towards the caboose. Sure enough her brother was there writing on something. "Hello dearest brother" Evie said, breaking the silence, Jacob jumped and hid the paper behind his back.

(Evie is just scaring everyone today)

"What were you writing?" Evie asked, raising her brow "n-nothing" Jacob stuttered. Now she knew something was going on. "I saw the most peculiar thing today" she said with a smug look on her face. "R-really, what?" Jacob asked, "apparently y/n has a secret admirer" Evie said.

A flash of knowledge passed through Jacob's eyes, 'now I know he's got something to do with it' Evie thought. "Yes, the note was very lovely and must have been thought out carefully" She said, " What I thought was funny is that the note seemed to have, what looked like your handwriting."

Jacob just sighed in response, he knew he had been caught. "Okay yes; I was the one who wrote the letter, happy?" Jacob said, Evie just offered her twin brother a gentle smile "Jacob if you love her, tell her."

Jacob sighed once again "I know I should but I'm worried if rejection, what if I ruin our friendship?", they say in silence for a few seconds until Evie broke it, "How about I go and investigate her feelings towards you, and you can decide the rest." She then left and Jacob sat staring at the floor, thinking.