Altair x Thief!reader

Requested by: FadedJustice
-------------------------------------------------
  "You'll never catch me you man-baby!" You yelled while running from a giant man in armor.
Now, your probably wondering how you got in this situation.

Well you're a thief.

So you were just minding own business, pick pocketing and what not, and this guard, this HUGE guard, looked like he had a lot of loot on him. So you stole from him, like any other thief would, but luck seemed to find out and it was like "Nu-uh (y/n), no luck for you" and made the guard find out you stole from him.

Now here's the crazy part, that man-child had the BALLS to come and chase you down, just because you stole from him.  Like boi, I'm just trying to do my job.

...After a few seconds of thinking I just realized that stealing from a guard is illegal and that's the reason he's chasing me, BUT STILL it's mean ;-;

Anyway we should probably continue this story in the present
(WOLOLO TIME CHANGE)

~~~~~~~~
"You'll never catch me you man-baby" you yelled and shoved past a couple of women carrying pots, but the guard just simply passed them unfazed. You decided the best way to lose him was the market, you veered to the left and ran into the crowd of people buying and selling things in the square.

Once you were on the other side of the crowd you looked behind you, you sighed in relief when you saw the huge guard looking around the crowd for you. You ran and took a turn towards a dead end alley, you jumped and grappled on to the nearest window ledge and climbed your way up.

Once you were safely on to the roof you opened your bag where you kept your loot, "let's see here" you said to yourself as you rifled through your bags contents. "WOW WHAT CHEAPSKATE" you yelled to yourself as you found out the guard only had a few coins on him " are you kidding me YOU FREAKING man baby?! I devote my time and effort to rob you and all you have is a few measly coins?! I hope you choke on a cookie!"

You went silent as you heard footsteps behind you "did the magical man-baby find me?" you thought. Slowly you turned around and stared at the man in the white robes standing over you,"y/n, why was that guard chasing you?" Altair asked/demanded, "would you believe me if I said he was looking a snickers?" "No" "how about he wanted some fruit snacks?" "No."

"How about-" "Y/n" Altair interrupted,  you sighed in defeat, "Okay he found out I stole from him." Altair shook his head in disappointment, "When Al Mualim told me you would be joining the assassins, I expected you would quit stealing."

You raised your eyebrow, "I have two problems with what you just said, One,  I never said I would join your little club, all I said is I would give information about your targets for a small fee, and Two, when I made that agreement, I never said I would stop stealing."

Altair shook his head again, "I shouldn't have expected more from a thief," you gasped in feigned hurt,"you mistake me for some kind of scoundrel."

Altair crossed his arms," I thought a thief was supposed to be stealthy, not reckless" "That's a stereotype, and why do you care anyway? I thought you hated me."

Altair looked genuinely suprised at this, "You think I hate you?"

"And you say I don't pay attention" you muttered while rolling your eyes, you stood up and put on a pretend thinking face," Let's see where do I start? You constantly criticize me for small things, You always start arguments, and you always act like I'm beneath you!"

You started to storm off to leave the thinking Altair alone, but before you got two feet away, you felt someone grab your hand and spun you around.

Altair spun you to face him and held your forearms in a strong grip, but gentle enough so he wouldn't hurt you. "I don't hate you" he said quietly, you snorted "You have some way of showing it bud."

You were about to say something more but then you realized that his face was extremely close to yours, like just a few more centimeters and your lips would be touching.
(Hint hint) (he does not know personal space)

"I don't hate you at all, in fact the opposite" "What you mean bo-" but you were cut off by the feel of warm lips on yours. You took a second to realize that THE Altair Ibn-La'Ahad was kissing you, after that brief moment of shock, you shrugged your shoulders and kissed back.

He smiled lightly into the kiss and kept hold of your forearms while you had your eyes closed in ecstasy. You soon realized you were suffocating yourself and broke the kiss, you two just stared into each other's eyes until a voice broke in "THERE SHE IS" you looked down and saw the man-child pointing his sword at you.

"Well it looks like I've been bamboozled" to muttered, "what?" Altair asked, "nothing."

You started running off in another direction and yelled "SEE YA LATER ALTY." "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT" He called while making his own escape, "I ONLY DO IT BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU SALTY!" You called back and and continued running into the distance with Altair smiling slightly at your retreating form.

(Thank you ASimpleFangirl12 for giving me inspiration for the Alty is Salty joke I hope you didn't mind I used it ^-^)
-------------
Anyway this was a request by:FadedJustice, I hope you like it

Stay awesome my friendos