Alexander Graham Bell x Reader

(The photo has nothing to do with the story I just like it cause Jacob is also a sweet baby cinnamon roll)
So I haven't seen a lot of one shots about the cinnamon roll Alexander from
AC: syndicate so I made one (cause he's sweet smol child) this one I thought turned out pretty good ;)
Y/c - your country
-------------------------------------------------

You were an assassin along with Jacob and Evie Frye. Speaking of which the twins were showing you around London since you shipped in about a 2 days ago.
But surprise surprise the two were bickering while you walked behind them just taking on the sights. "How about we just let
y/n decide" Evie said finally "Fine" Jacob grumbled like 4 year old (cause he basically is one).
"What?" You asked confused "Would like to see Alexander Graham Bell ,an inventor, or Sir Federick Abberline ,a police sergeant?" She asked. "O-oh uhh I guess Alexander" you answered shrugging "Aleck it is then" she said looking at her twin brother with triumphant smile "Well come along then." They soon arrived in front if a shop which you guessed was Aleck's, Jacob opened up the front door for Evie and you "Ladies first" he said, his voice dripping in sarcasm.
You giggled and Evie rolled her eyes, "Why thank you Sir Frye" you said as you went through the door. Evie was about to go through but Jacob closed it on her face (what I nice brother and I would know, I have one).

As soon as you stepped into the building a strong scent of oil hit you and the sound of whirring machinery filled your ears.
So wrapped up in your surroundings you didn't notice Evie open the door and punch her brother in the arm (normal sibling behavior).
"Evie? Jacob? Is that you?" A Scottish voice called from further in the shop.
"Yes it's us Mr. bell, and we have someone new we would like you too meet" Evie called back,
"Oh well bring them in I'm in the back of the shop" (how tf did he hear them?).

Evie gave you a reassuring smile and started walking towards said room with you behind her. The smell of oil was even stronger in this room, peeking from behind Evie you saw a man with a brown tweed coat was bent over the desk fiddling with a device. "Mr. Bell, this is y/n" Evie said. She betrayed you and side stepped, so you were now in full view of Aleck. "H-hello"
You stuttered blushing on how cute he was with his brown eyes and matching hair ( I think) he was absolutely perfect.

Aleck's pov
Wow she was beautiful-wait WHAT I mentally scolded myself "H-Hi" I said with my head duck down. Why am I stuttering all of the sudden? Does she have that much of an effect on me? Dammit I can practically feel Jacob's smirk, he knows exactly what I'm thinking right now.

Y/n's pov
Why is Jacob smirking? You thought to yourself (Evie was even more confused). "Well since y/n seems to afraid to speak up I'll speak for her" Jacob said wrapping his arm around your shoulder, you thought you could see a look of envy in Aleck's eyes but it disappeared quickly. "This is y/n l/n, she's from (y/c) and she's an assassin like my dear sister and I" Jacob said for you. "R-really?" Aleck said
"Yeah" Jacob said with an award winning smile "anyway Aleck I'm so sorry to cut this meeting short, but we have many people we want y/n to meet" "o-oh of course" Aleck's said smiling a little but you could see disappointment in his eyes. And with that Jacob steered you out still having his arm around your shoulder, that night all you could think about was Aleck.

----4 weeks later-----
Four weeks had passed and you and Aleck had become great friends, though the feeling you felt when you first met him hadn't disappeared like you hoped they would. Instead they had only grown each day, you wanted to become more than friends but you weren't so sure he felt the same way.

(Gurl if you knew *shakes head* if only you knew)

One day was particularly interesting, you had walked into his shop expecting for your favorite dorky smile. But instead a single white rose was on his work table with a note attached. Worried something had happened you quickly rushed over to the rose and picked up the note. It read;

Dear y/n
Sorry I'm not here right now, I'm just getting a few things. Also meet me up on the roof on top of my shop at 6:00 pm. If you would rather not go, that's quite alright and I understand.
Sincerely yours,
Aleck~

You smiled knowing he was alright. I wonder what he's up to? You thought. Well better get my missions done.

---- 6:00 pm----

Sighing you stopped in front of Aleck's shop shall we see what he's been hiding? You thought as you started climbing. Once you reached the roof top you gasped and saw a picnic blanket with candles surrounding it, "aww Aleck" you said "I know the views not the best but it's the best I could get" you heard a voice. You turned to see Aleck shuffling his feet looking down "oh Aleck you whispered smiling and started toward him until you were right in front of him "it's perfect".

Without thinking you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, he gladly responded by kissing back and putting his hands on your waist. You broke the kiss to hug him "I love you" you whispered
"I love you too y/n"
-------------------------------------------------
So school sucks and I'll try to post everyday but I can't make any promises
And that's all I wanted to say
Stay awesome my friends