When Altair gets Jealous

This one is going to be when your brother And you hang out and Altair doesn't know it's your brother so he thinks it's just another guy and get jealous
-------------------------------------------------

Altair:  For the first time in years you laughed while training. But then again it was your brother you were training with, the guy never failed to make you laugh no matter what. You parried his jab with your own sword and quickly knocked his sword out of his hand.

"Wow sis you got better than I imagined you would" he said "please I always was better then you" you said rolling your eyes. You started towards him and hugged him (ewwww).

"I'm glad you're here" you said "I am too" he replied, hugging back (even more ew).

Suddenly your brother was shoved by something and you were shoved to the side. Regaining your focus, you looked towards your brother who now had a wild Altair on top of him, glaring at him. "Uhh..Hello?" Said your brother uncertain of what was happening.

Altair did the most sensible thing ever: he started punching your brother in the face.

He only stopped when you held back his arm "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!?" You yelled "THIS GUY WAS HUGGING YOU!!" He yelled back "NO SHIT SHERLOCK, CAUSE HE'S MY BROTHER!" "Oh...".

You sighed "Why do you even care?" Altair looked to the floor blushing. "I think he's in love with you sis" you brother said, earning another punch from Altair. "Altair is this true?" You questioned "..Yes.." Altair grumbled "Aww Alty" you said and hugged his face (he was still on the floor). He blushed and looked at your brother, who gave him a thumbs up. (Sneaky smol child)
"Just try not to get as jealous as this" you said "I wasn't jealous" "sure you weren't"
---------------------------
Sorry it was so short I didn't have enough time to do a full preference thing and u have basketball practice so yeah
Stay awesome my friends