Chapter 3: Welcome to Malibu

Start from the beginning

"Can't wait to see it!" Brooke said as i was driving.

"All right, this is it!" I smiled as we then right turned off of the highway on to Seagull Drive to my new house, it was a three level house, it was colored white and there was a garage that i could put my SUV in and for my RV, i could park it on the side, the house was 8,721 square feet and in home size it was 3,519 feet and the back had a staircase that lead to the beach. "What do you think?" I drove in slowly.

"This is a great beach house!" Brooke said, looking at the new house that they were gonna live in with me.

"Can't wait to see the inside!" Paige grinned as we then came to a stop and got out of the RV and i helped Paige and Brooke with their suitcases and then we head to the door and head inside the beach house and it was a luxury, the walls in the living room were colored white and green with a flat screen TV, two couches a small glass table with green chairs a spiral staircase that lead to the bedrooms and baths, a view of the ocean that can bring in a breeze and some stairs that lead to the front door.

"Your house is so awesome!" Paige told me, looking around the luxury in the house as they looked on in amazement.

"I bought it when Abby and i were here after finding a spot for the ALDC." I said

"Remember, the bedroom on the top floor is my bedroom and you can have two of the three bedrooms that you want and i'll make the other bedroom into guest bedrooms." I told them as Brooke ran into a room on the second level with Paige behind her.

"I call this one!" Brooke yelled.

"This one's mine!" Paige said, with the room that was across from Brooke's room and all bedrooms had deck views of the ocean, which made it a great environment and seeing the sunset would be beautiful as i sat on the couch and turned on the TV, then my phone rang and on the caller id, the name that showed up was "Abby" and i picked up.

"Hello, my sweet." I said.

"Hey, honey. enjoying your new beach house?" Abby asked me.

"Yeah, Brooke and Paige fell in love with it the moment we entered and when is the first rehearsal in the new building?"

"Wednesday, because i was about to get to the dance assignments until all mayhem broke loose." Abby told me, referring to the day that Kelly assaulted the both of us. "Have you tried any of california's subway lines yet?"

"No, but i'm planning to, but first i'm gonna take a four hour nap." I replied.

"Ok, talk to you later." Abby then added as she hung up first and i headed to the bedroom to take a nap, meanwhile Paige saw me starting my nap and she had an idea, so she dialed Chloe's number.

"Hey, twinnie. what's up?"

"Hey Chlo, how about you bring the girls over so we can torture Jamaal with pillows?" Paige suggested to her twinnie over the phone.

"Sounds like a good idea." Chloe replied, then she called the other girls to talk about their plan for a pillow fight, and a couple of minutes later the girls quietly enter the house as Brooke opens the door.

Around 10:45 AM, i was in my new bed, just taking a nap from the flight from Pittsburgh and the bed i had was soft, king sized bed and a door that lead to the balcony deck on the third floor which brought a beautiful breeze as the sounds of seagulls were heard over the ocean, but little did i know, i was about to get a wake up call.

Brooke and Paige led Maddie, Mackenzie, Kalani, Kendall, Chloe and Nia into my bedroom where they witness me sleeping as Kalani had a pillow in her hand as they quietly snicker, then she stood on my left side, raised the pillow above my face and BAM!

I yelled as a pillow suddenly hit me in the face. I woke up and saw the girls with pillows in their hands.

"Hey! what's the big idea--" Before i could finish, Maddie pelted me with her pillow repeatedly, much to her laughter and the girls' amusement as i'm getting tortured with getting hit by pillows.

"Let's torture him some more!" Paige squealed, pillow in her hand as i then got up and ran out of my bedroom with the girls on my tail.

"All right, nobody hits me with a pillow and gets away with it!" I shouted as i grabbed my pillow to get my revenge, i swung my pillow which hit Maddie in the face, i then got Nia in the back with my pillow.

"Get Him!" Kalani shouted as the girls began hitting me with their pillows

"Hey! what's going on here?" Abby asked, seeing me get pummeled with pillows after she comes in the door, seeing me with a fake scared.

"Abby, Help! I'm being clobbered with pillows" I pleaded in a humorous tone, then the girls have gleeful looks on their face as they looked at their dance teacher, Abby began to get suspicious.

"What are you girls planning to do?" She asked suspiciously.

"Get Miss Abby too!" Kendall shouted as they began to advance on her, Maddie threw a pillow but Abby caught the pillow and swung it, which hit Chloe in the face and soon it turned out into an all out pillow fight war, we were hitting each other with pillows a lot and the feathers to our amazement, didn't come out. And after 30 minutes, we were all relaxed out on the couch.

"That was amazing..." I said out of breath after that pillow fight, Me and Abby had taken most of the hits from the pillows.

"I'm gonna love living in Malibu." Abby told me.

"Me too."

"Count us in as well." Kendall said.

"But one thing's for sure though, same drama from our moms as usual." Kalani stated.

"Tell me about it." Abby sighed and around 6:00 PM, she came up with an idea. "Girls, who wants to go for a drive up the coast?"

"Yeah!" Then we all left the house and got in my RV and headed west on the Pacific Coast Highway, giving us great views of the ocean and mountains with the sunset making it look more beautiful views.

"It's so beautiful." Abby said to me as i smiled at her.

"Not as beautiful as you." I replied and that resulted in Abby giving me a kiss on my cheek, we may miss pittsburgh, but life in california was gonna be good so we adjusted to our new surroundings.

***

Chapter 4 is coming up