Chapter: 24 Stolen Moments

Chapter: 24

She was absolutely radiant tonight and this woman could do so much to me. It was a miracle that she was with me right now in this car. Not even thinking that this could happen and now it is. The more that I see her, the more that I want nothing to do, but to mark her. To mate with her and complete the process between us, but things were not right for it. Even though, I'll do anything to make sure that she was happy and care for. Wanting her to feel at home with me and my family. I want her to feel safe.

"You know, your thinking awfully hard there." Her voice floated over to me and I gave her a surprised look.

A smirk spread across my lips as I asked her, "Why do you say that?"

"Because you past the stop sign without stopping..." She smirks right back at me and her eyes glitter with a devious look in them. This woman was going to tempt me tonight and it was going to be hard to not pounce on her like some wild animal. Hungry for a midnight snack, but my hunger goes further than that especially with the long wait that I had to do.

"My apologies, Miss Skye." I wink at her and added, "I couldn't help, but stare at the woman who is looking very ravishing tonight."

She made a surprised noise and my delicate ears pick it up while she turns away. Oh, this woman was going to be the death of me. I held onto the steering wheel more tightly than before as I took deep breaths to control myself, but to control my inner wolf who was bursting at the seams to mark her. She was ours after all. Only ours. No one else's.

I glance over at her to see that there was a soft smile on her lips and her cheeks look a little bit tinted tonight, but that was all right. She was beautiful on the outside as well as the inside. My gaze went back to the street that I had turned onto and drove down the long road with thick trees on both sides of the street. The full moon shimmering in the night sky and not a cloud in sight at all. There were stars decorating the endless night and it was the perfect time for the gathering. My only mate is becoming my entire world. She was everything that I wanted in a mate. A fiery passion that she held inside of her and only let her fire out when she wants to play.

With a deep breath that escapes from my lips, I gently turn the music up to dulled the silence between us, but I couldn't help the way that I look over at her. She was capturing my entire existence right then and there. Who knew that a maiden like her could capture a wild man's heart? There was still one thing that I have to ask her when we get there and it made me a little bit nervous to ask her, but I will have faith that her answer was going to be a positive one, but I had my doubts about it. Softly, I follow the street all the way to the Villa that was closest to the coast. The beach would be close now as the water was too cold to swim in anyway, but it didn't bother us any.

As I pulled onto the street that leads to the Villa up ahead, the place was all lit up and could be seen where we were driving. Her breath got caught in her throat as she gazes up at the Villa while asking, "That's where the gathering is held?"