Part 11

For months being with him, you followed Jin's words to keep yourself away from danger and to not make him show his psycopathic side. You obeyed him and did what he wanted even if that includes pleasuring him in bed.

Whenever you two do 'that' at night and he becomes rough, the day after that, you will find no one beside you and a note saying that he left for work. Why? It's almost noon when you wake up and Jin comes over to bring you food and a pain reliever. Sometimes, Jin stays for a couple of hours to have a talk with you and entertain you. As time goes by, you've confirmed something that Namjoon definitely wouldn't like.

You started to have feelings for Jin.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. You quickly dried your hair and opened the door. Obviously for Jin.

"Do you feel alright?" He asked. You nodded and smiled then slowly walked back to the bed.

"I think it still hurts. I got here a pain reliever." You nodded. He placed the tray with foods infront of you and puts the water and medicine in the side table.

"Thanks Jin," you said with sincerity, "thank you for giving me the advice though I have to hurt my 'you know' when he wants to do 'it' but it's okay. Thanks for your company." You started eating your food then the both of you talked about random stuffs while you eat.

After eating and drinking the pain reliever, you both continued with your talk until the both of you realized how close your faces were. You looked at him. You looked at his eyes, down, memorizing its details until you've riched his pinkish lips. He also looked down on your lips until his and your face are only an inch away. You felt his soft lips pressed onto yours. Slowly, you closed your eyes.