Part 3

"See you some other time, Y/N," said Namjoon as the car stopped infront of your house. You smiled at him and nodded.

"I love you," he said. You smiled wider.

"I love you more."

He leaned closer to you then kissed the tip of your nose before saying, "I love you more than the most." You pinched his cheeks before saying goodbye and went out of the car.

You waved goodbye as the car started to go away from you. When the car was out of your sight, you went inside of your house with a smile plastered on your face.

"I'm here, ajumma," you said. You searched for her and saw her cooking at the kitchen. The smell of the food made you hungry. You sat down on the dining area.

"Oh, Y/N. You were with your boyfriend?" She asked and you nodded as a response.

"Food is almost done. Go and clean yourself first." You stood up, "Alright," and went to your room to clean yourself.

After doing so, you went back into the dining and saw ahjumma already preparing the table. You sat down and started eating. After, you help her wash the dishes and clean the table.

You went to your room and sat lazily on your bed. You leaned towards the headboard then suddenly, your phone vibrated.

You have a message from him.

I miss you already. Is it bad? I also don't want other guys with you.
-Namjoon

Yes it is. Your being too much possessive, my dear.
-you

How can I not if I have the most beautiful girl?
-Namjoon.

Oh shut up.
-you

Do you love me?
-Namjoon

Suddenly, your phone rang. He's calling. You immediately answered his call.

[Do you love me?]

"What kind of question is that?"

[Just answer me! Do you?] You didn't reply immediately, confused on why he was acting that way.

[Y/N?]

"Of course I do! I love you. What makes you think I don't?"

[None. Just making sure. I just also wanted to know if your tired of me, being so possessive.]

"Nah. It's natural but not too much, alright?"

[Alright! Sleep tight. Dream of me! Love you. Bye!] He then hunged up. You just smiled with the childish way he acted with that statement.