Part 10

You were sleeping for days. He was just beside you, watching and waiting for you to wake up. He's hurt for what he has done but he doesn't regret doing it to you. He smiled when you slowly open your eyes.

As you open you're eyes, his smiling face welcomed you.

"How do you feel, dear?" He asked. You didn't respond, instead, you closed your eyes again and tried to stop your tears from falling as you remember what that monster did.

You felt his soft touch to your cheeks. He wiped your tears that you didn't know that fall already. You stayed still.

Why didn't I just die? Why did he let me live? Does he really want to make me suffer longer? You felt something soft pressed on your lips.

"Now, if you want him to not rape you again or hurt you, be a good girl and do as he says, okay?" Jin's words flashback into your mind. You responded to the kiss for you do not want to be punished. Your body is still tired and your wounds still hurt.

"I love you, dear," he said right after the kiss. You smiled weakly and replied "I love you too" but stuttered a bit. He's sweet smile flashed, showing his dimples. The smile that you missed. The smile that made you fall for him back then, but again, back then, not to the present time.