Part 5

You're back at your house. The investigation is done but the policemen couldn't find the killer.

You heaved a sigh.

You wanted justice for her.

Suddenly, your phone rang.

"Hello?"

[Dear, how are you?] He softly asked.

"I'm alright."

[Good to hear that. I'm sorry for your loss.]

You smiled bitterly. "Yeah."

[I love you.]

Something was off. You cannot reply 'I love you too' anymore. You tried to utter a word but failed. There is this strange - no, wait. You can't feel anything through him anymore. It's like your feelings for him has been washed away.

"Yeah. Bye."

More days had pass and you wanted to be true to your feelings. You don't love him anymore but you still care about him. It's not that you love somebody else, it's just that there's no special feelings for him anymore.

You sent him a message that you wanted to meet with him.

Now, the both of you are at the park again, where the two of you watch the sunset.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

You can't look at him straight in the eyes. Because you're gonna hurt his feelings but this is the right thing to do than to lie to him. You held his hands with your cold and sweating ones then took a deep breath and had the courage to look at his eyes.

"N-Namjoon, I-I don't want to lie to you anymore. I love you. I did love you but I guess nothing is really permanent in this world. I-I'm setting you free."

He's facial expression changed from happy to sad with a hint of anger.

"Let's talk about this, Y/N! Have I done something wrong? Tell me!" His hold on your hands tightened a bit as his jaw clenched.

"N-no, it's not that." You heaved a sigh. "I don't love you anymore. I want us to be frㅡ" he stopped what you were saying. He then pushed you to the tree with great force the pinned you through it. He held your jaw tightly.

"Listen to me! You are mine! ONLY MINE!"

You heared him say before you became unconcious.