Part 1

You lazily stood up of your bed after waking up and then did your morning rituals. After, you headed downstairs to eat your breakfast that has been cooked by the maid who has been taking care of you for years, until now, even if she isn't being paid because your parents are dead already. She has no family to go home to that's also the reason why she's with you.

After eating your breakfast, you went upstairs and prepared yourself for work. You work at the dessert shop near by.

"I'll go ahead, ajumma," you said. She stopped what she was doing and looked at you then smiled.

"Take care," she said then continued washing the dishes.

You went outside of your house then plugged on your earphones to your ears then started walking.

After minutes of walking, you finally reached the dessert shop and went in. You unplugged your earphones and went inside the staff room to change your casual clothes into your uniform. You went outside and went to your place, which is the cashier.

"Good morning, Mrs. Choi," you greeted the owner of the shop when she arrived. She smiled at you and greeted you back.

After your shift, you went in the staff room when suddenly, your phone vibrated. You took it out of your pocket and saw a massage from your boyfriend.

Wanna go out?
-Namjoon

You replied with a smile on your lips.

Sure!
-you

Alright. I'll pick you up at the dessert shop. Are you done with your shift?
-Namjoon

Yes.
-you

I love you.
-Namjoon

Love you too.
-you

He didn't reply anymore so you started to change your uniform into your casual clothes. You went out and saw your manager.

"I'll be going, ma'am," you said then bowed.

"Alright. Take care." You nodded then left the dessert shop. You waited for your boyfriend infront of the shop until a black car stopped infront of you. The door opened and your boyfriend went out.

"Namjoon," you said with a smile. He smiled, showing his dimples which you find cute.

"Hey, dear," he softly said then gave a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Let's go?" You nodded as a response.

-------

STORY DISCLAIMER:
This story is a work of fiction that is only intended for entertainment purposes. The writer does not mean any harm towards the mentioned artists and/or celebrities nor to anyone else. Moreover, most of the information and events here are NOT affiliated with the individuals, the companies, and/or the organizations that were used in the creation of this fanfiction in real life. Errors such as grammatical and typographical errors may be present as English is not the writer's first language.

Any similarities with other stories are coincidences unless told upon that it was inspired by them. PLAGIARISM is a CRIME.

This book contains violence, self-harm, suicide, and mentions of rape and blood which are not be suitable for all readers. Read at your own risk.

All comments are welcome and appreciated for as long as they aren't disrespectful towards the other readers, to the writer, and to anyone else in general.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy reading this book until the very end!