||8|| His Observation

Yummy....

Sthrone ( Str-oh-n)
-Stone chair that Rome sits on.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

" I wanted to know what happened and I wanted to know now "

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Goddess...

She was utterly glowing. Her timid figure doesn't seem to match her tiger eyes. Her eyes directed at me and not leaving, spreading fire to my being as she starts to walk my way. I stood out of my sthrone, walking to her halfway. My people watch us, we ignore them as my eyes were solely on hers.

My wolf prancing and clawing his way out. I walk mesmerized by her curious glances. I stood tall before her as she cranes her neck to look at me. She curiously grazed her soft fingers on my bicep.

Is she nervous?

Proven wrong when her fingers held me on death grip as she bend my weight to her advantage and flipped me to the ground. My eyes held no remorse nor anger but merely surprise. My angel was a devil in disguise.

" Are you going to rape me? "

Something in me snapped as her words took another turn. My wolf seem to take notice and shifted with her on top. Her gasp was forgotten as I leaped to the doors and ran towards the never ending forest. I didn't stop till I know we were alone and we're at the borders. I didn't want her to feel like someone's watching because in my pack there always is.

" You're a pretty wolf for a killer " her eyes multicolored eyes glistening and her grin was teasing. " sorry I acted that way. I didn't want anyone messing with me just because I'm your mate. I've assumed you have some .... encounters with some she-wolves that don't take kindly to new meat "

I shifted, still under her as her body covered mine. My eyes held hers to see for any doubt that came about to her words. I caressed her thighs to not only calm her down but for my sake too.

" I see, in quite surprised you took me down, my moon, I'm not a simple sack of rice you can just throw over ur shoulder" She snickered, her smile reaching her eyes. " as for your assumption, no, I've never touched a wolf in my pack, for the simple reason as of what you said. I don't want any of them to think that they're in any way form better than you. "

" My moon? , the moon goddess wouldn't want her name spoken in my behalf, don't you think so? "

" Whats that word that humans use? Atheist? "

" Tell me, do you love playing with fire? " Her laugh brings music to my ears as I grinned at her face.

" My moon, fire loves to with play me "

" Sure it does" She rolls her doey eyes " anyways, All I've know of you is your name- Rome... possibly short for Romanov? "

" Yes, my moon- Romanov Calleto Livonian , Ro-mah-nof Cal-e-eto Liv-oh-ni-an " her eyes twinkled at my remark.

" Hmm, sounds ancient and precise, well Romanoffff Celeitoh Levonian " i snicker at her childishness " My full names Poppy Marie Evergreen and i think I'm 22?Not really sure "

" How are you not sure? Don't you celebrate? "

Her eyes wavered for a quick second before her demeanor change. Poppy got off my naked body and stared at the greens around us. I got up and quickly searched for clothing around the area and fortunately found a pair of sweats.

I wanted to know what happened to her and I want to know now. My wolf growls in agreement, not liking his mate in such a mood. It's like every question I ask regarding her past, she grows cold and distant. A mere memory takes hold of her and forgets everything else.

" I'm compelled to finish what I thought I've started"

I paused at her words. Finish what she started?

" You can trust me, my moon, I won't judge nor say anything that will hurt you " I sped to her side and saw that she was shaking. She wasn't like this moments ago. I already knew she lost something valuable. Maybe her parents? Pack?

" I'll inform you when I'm ready " when she's ready?Why the sudden formalities?

05-25-18

It's short but hey at least I gave a lil snack right.