||6|| Their Journey

Please click the star on your bottom left to make my day :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

" Raping and torture is complicated yet so simple, that no matter why we question it. The answer was simple;
it's because they wanted to "

- Poppy Evergreen

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Poppy's Pov

The air was thick and misty as Rome strolled eagerly to his car with his hand on my back as puppy obediently followed. It was pretty funny watching 5 men trying to hold puppy down, even more hilarious to know that they were werewolves trying to hold a mundane dog. The pack that we were currently in were surprisingly quiet with our presence. It's either I was famous or Rome was a high ranking Alpha.

The dinner was okay, I didn't talk much but i felt Rome shift into different person. He didn't show anything else but a strong strict facade. I didn't question it because I was doing the same thing. I didn't want anyone approaching us in all honesty, we were not here to fuck around. Not only that, I was only covered with a thin t-shirts. I think that's why Rome was moody, half the men on our table was gawking on my legs. There's nothing special about them. Their just freaking legs, I swear if I showed them my shoulders I'm pretty sure they'll think I'm tempting them. Idiots.

Back to the present, Rome was driving out of Cresentmoon's territory as I was sprawled on the front seat with puppy on legs. Everything was green really. Just a bunch of trees everywhere. I glanced over to Rome. He looked ravishing. He's skin tight t-shirt was not good to my nerves as I fidget uncomfortably on my seat.

Hmm dreamy as fuck

I rolled my eyes at her comment. As I smooth out the tangles of puppy's platinum fur, I ventured to the other part of my mind that I was trying to avoid. Never in my 18 year of life have I ever experienced that moment. Maybe it was a past life tragedy? Or maybe I just had a very vivid dream. Scratch that a nightmare. A very vivid nightmare.

" So poppy, what were you doing in their territory? " he glanced at my direction for a couple of seconds before turning back to the road. " Before saying you were just trying to catch your dog, I might add that apart from crescents territory, there's no other pack out there. "

" hmmm " a uninterested hum escaped my lips.

" Well, you're going to start talking when we get back to our pack. Id apologize if I was sorry to know about you more but I'm not. If you're hiding something from me please just let me know now before I hear it from someone else "

Silence

" I see, we'll talk about this later on but I'll inform you now. My pack is not equipped with the standard of modern qualifications. Women aren't treated the same way, I enforced it because frankly i was bitter.I'm the so called king of the alpha's because I rule them. Does it count to be one after killing the previous one? I don't know but without one chaos ensues and we don't want that. "

I looked at him with amused eyes " But you don't have royal blood don't you? The royals died a long time ago "

" I know, I killed them " His face turned rigid and a dangerous aura was suddenly transmitted " They were taking advantage of their power. Went on a killing spree just so. Took women and made them their personal fuck toys and so on and so forth. All of them were corrupt and vile and I don't regret ripping their necks from their bodies "