Chapter 19 (Sorry Isn't Enough to Fix This)

Start from the beginning

Having his lips on my body leaving burning trails wherever he kissed drove me insane. He pulled at the hem my shirt and I took it off leaving me in my bra. Jordan groaned and captured my lips again; I managed to flip us over with me on top, as I kissed down his neck slowly grinding on him. Then the moment that brought everything to a sudden halt, he said the name "Elisa." He opened his eyes to look at me and cussed under his breath.

I put my shirt back on, "Did you see her?" I asked him. The possibility of him meeting her on his trip was very high. "Did you not call me all those days you were busy having the time of your life with that witch? Ash was covering for you wasn't he, huh tell me." At this moment my mind was racing and my rage was uncontrollable. To think I stupidly believed him when he told me I was on his mind the whole time that he was there.

"What are you talking about, you know I went there to help your uncle's pack so drop the accusation."

I rolled my eyes "do you hear that Jordan"?

He looked at me confused, "what"?

"Your bullshit. Why won't you just admit to the truth that you saw her? Your excuse maker told you everything about her being the leader of the new breed and with you going to my uncle's pack, there was a possibility that you two would meet and calling her name makes it clear that you did see her." My assumptions were right and he knew it but he acted surprised, such a pretender. To think he had the audacity to kiss me and play me like the fool he sees me as.

"How did you know about her and the new breed?" He questioned me with stern eyes, something he does that doesn't scare me anymore.

"That's not the issue here, did you see your lover or not?" That was the question I needed him to answer.

Jordan moved closer but I stood my ground, "I didn't see her, believe me."

"The fact that you're denying it makes me feel sick being around you." I spat and left making sure to slam the door as hard as I could.

I went into my room locking the door behind me, Jordan kept knocking on my door and I screamed at him to leave. I started packing my things, wanting to go back home and stay with my family for some time before I come back to this madness. After packing I took a nice warm bath and went to bed.

It was early in the morning when I heard someone banging on my door, thinking it was my mate, I ignored it and went back to sleep. When I woke up someone was in my room, I saw Jordan sitting across from me on the stool in front of my dresser. "Good morning," he said but I ignored him, took some clothes and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, showered and washed my hair making sure to take a long time blow drying it before putting it in a bun. I got dressed and went out thinking my mate would be gone but no, he was still seated at the exact same spot.

Since I didn't want to talk to him, I mind linked Ash to find out where he was and luckily he was somewhere outside the pack house. I told him to come upstairs to my room and sat on my bed staring back at Jordan wondering how he got into my room but I didn't bother to ask. Ash came in and that ended our staring contest.

"Luna," he said and I smiled up at him.

"Beta, can you deliver a message to your Alpha for me."

He looked between me and Jordan confused but he replied either way.

"Sure, what would you like for me to tell him?"

"Tell the Alpha that Leticia wants to go back to her pack, upon..." as always I was interrupted by the Alpha.

"You are not going anywhere," I shot him an angry look and continued to speak to Ash.

"Before I was rudely interrupted as you just witnessed, tell the Alpha I want to go back home to my family and that I don't know when I will return."