My eyes return from the ground and to a angry looking sister. Niall's mood has changed to caring to being psychotic.

"Oh my god your sister is such a skank. She was trying to get in my pants, let's get out of here Logan."

END OF FLASHBACK

It's been five years now since I thought of that memory, the memory where Niall was too much of a pussy to tell my sister he was in love with me.

And not her, Logan.

He hurt me that night, almost to the point where I wanted to end my life, but it was also the night where he told Logan he was leaving.

I knew before her, I knew how much singing meant to him, she didn't. All she wanted was something to rub in my face and that's what Niall was for.

FLASHBACK 2 weeks before Niall Leaving

It was family game night, a normal Friday night at the Horan's. Not once so far has Niall tried to push pass me or run into me. It really was surprising since I was actually scoring tonight and playing good.

I'm not saying it is a bad thing he is ignoring, but sometimes I miss the occasional push or snotty comment. Niall was simply not acting himself and it was really bothering me. Logan didn't even seem to notice, she's honestly the worst girlfriend on earth.

Bobby, Niall's Dad calls a timeout. Most likely for a beer break with my dad. The timeout didn't bother me because it gave me a chance to sit down and text Chad.

Breathing a little heavier than usual, I stumble over to a patio chair and sit down comfortably. My phone was already sitting on the table so I grabbed it right away and began to reply back to people.

From the back of me, I heard Niall and Logan arguing like never before. I didn't really want to turn around, but I found it funny when they fought.

Casually turning around, my eyes met Niall's right away. My heart dropped fast before I wasted no time to turn back around and play on my phone.

Why was Niall starring at me?

He was literally spinning the soccer ball on his finger and staring at me while getting yelled at by my bitchy sister. What's his problem tonight?

"Yeah, yeah, can you go inside for a second? I uh got a surprise for you?" I barley heard Niall tell my sister. I knew right away he was telling her shit to get her way from him. Logan begging the dumb girl she is, she does what she is told and rudely walks past me calling me a name before shutting the patio door.

"Love you too," I whispered to myself even though Logan couldn't hear me. Niall must of because he laughed. His laugh jerked me out of my trance on my phone. I noticed Chad texted me back, but for some reason I was more interested in what happened with the two of them.

Niall walked up behind me, resting his hands on my shoulders. This surprised me a bit making me flinch.

"Follow me." He said before removing his hands. I didn't know what to think, but I got up and followed him.

Niall lead us to around the house were there was a small spot behind the bushes where nobody could see us. I was confused and Niall sure could tell I was.