Chapter 78 - Slow Vs. Quick

Začít od začátku

As a way not to leave out Shannon, I allowed myself a longer break on Thursday and had lunch with him in a restaurant nearby. It seems like all my worries about him judging me for my lifestyle and rejecting me were totally vain. On the contrary, Shan absolutely loved what he saw and the emotions he experienced at the club. We went over the whole night again, talking about the people he met and the scene we watched, and despite my pleas, he just couldn't help telling me how he had to jack off when he got back home. You would think that I had gotten used to his antics after six years! I just told him I hoped he had cleaned his mess...

Anyway, he hasn't stopped thinking about the club since last Saturday and clearly expressed his desire to join the lifestyle. I think this is something I have hoped for, for months now. Of course, Shan isn't much of a natural Sub, but as it happens, I think that someone with a strong temper and authority might be able to reign him in. What if it was what he needs to finally settle down and start a more stable life? My own experience is different; as Joshua says, I am a natural Sub and I easily got into the concept of submission. Well, I do have my little temper, but I believe Joshua never had much difficulty to make me yield to his authority... almost. Now I just wonder how things could work for someone who is as unruly and crazy as Shannon. I am pretty sure it could work! Yes, I am certain that someone like Aaron could do something good with Shannon!

Anyway, I am going astray here, so back to Thursday. Shannon wanted to have more details on how to become a member of the club. Can you believe that this idiot is even considering becoming a Dominant? I laughed so hard at that and tried to explain that it requires some character traits that he doesn't have for now. Not that he has any of the Submissive's traits either, but a Dominant? No, I can't imagine that! So, I wasn't too good at convincing him and he still begged me to work on my man and get him an appointment with some of the main Dominants of the club so that he could ask them questions. I am so eager to see him join the lifestyle that I promised him I would. And so I did, that same evening.

It is needless to say that since last week-end, I have been on my best behavior, doing my utmost to please Joshua. We got home rather early that evening, but he still had a few calls to make and a report to read, so he headed straight to his study while I went upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes. Dinner was ready and Liz had already left. Even the table was set. I was about to go and chill into the swimming-pool when an idea suddenly started blooming in my mind; something that would certainly help the conversation I needed to have with Joshua; so I allowed myself to turn a little crazy.

I rushed back upstairs and prepped like I would on a club night, except that I inserted a medium-sized plug in the right place, and also stole a pair of wrist-restraints from the playroom, before I scurried downstairs, stark naked. Once in the dining-room, I pushed aside Joshua's dishes and hopped on the table; somehow, I managed to wrap the Velcro straps of the leather shackles around my wrists in my back, just in time before he walked out of his office. When Joshua called out from the kitchen saying he was ready for dinner, he found me kneeling on the table, where his plate should have been, with my back to him and fully exposed. I heard him chuckle as he walked closer and I shuddered when he rested his hands on my thighs and leaned to whisper in my ear. I have a feeling that someone needs to ask for a favor tonight. That someone had better keep his mouth shut until I allow him to speak, and be on his best behavior for the rest of the evening. Then, I might agree to just anything.

Yes, of course he wasn't buying my little act and he knew that I needed a favor from him, but it still worked. We had a very weird dinner, during which I was fed, used as a plate - thank God, our meal was cold! - and edged to the point I really had a hard time withholding my orgasm after dessert was over. Contrary to what he said, Joshua wasn't ready to agree to just anything, and it still required a little more pleading before he accepted to call Aaron and arrange a short meeting with Shannon for the following Saturday afternoon at five. But it finally worked out well and I was able to send a confirmation to Shan before we went to sleep.