Chapter 20 - Have I Peed My Pants??

(Liam's POV - Tue. 8 October 2013)

"We are going to drive Mr. Reed to his place," Mr. Pierce announces to Tony as we reach his car. I can still feel the warmth of his hand on my shoulder although it disappeared as soon as we got close to the ground floor.

"Yes, Sir; what is your address, Mr. Reed?" Tony asks me with a warm smile.

"3 215 West Cermak... thanks."

Of course Mr. Pierce lets me go in first and slides in after me. I almost regret having scooted to the other side of the back seat when I realize that he doesn't come to sit as close as he did the last time I was in his car. I don't like this distance between us, although I could easily reach him if I straightened my left arm; I don't like not feeling his warmth after all that has happened tonight; after the delicious and sensual kiss we shared in his office. How was I ever able to compare him with the jock I flirted with on Saturday? That has nothing to do. Even if I wasn't able to pinpoint it at the moment, I felt all his dominance when he pressed me against his firm body, almost having me going limp, and molded his mouth to mine. It was exactly as it was on Friday in the lift, only much stronger.

Once Tony has set the navigation system and pulled into the traffic, I feel a large hand cover mine in the darkness of the car and I can't repress the smile that tugs at my lips when it squeezes my smaller hand. The GPS says we'll make it in seventeen minutes to my place, so I try to enjoy the little time I have left. My heart is still thumping from both the stress of the last two days and the revelations Mr. Pierce made over the last hour. I was so far from conceiving he would belong to the BDSM lifestyle; not that I knew much about the concept either; after all my libido only woke up a few weeks ago and before that, I never took any much interest in sex and all that goes with it; even less to the different forms it could take. Of course, I did know a few things; I am not completely ignorant all the same. I know what sex is (what with having my best friend being a sex on legs...) and like everybody, I have heard about all the media fuss on 50 Shades Of Grey, but since I wasn't interested, I never really paid attention and don't even know what it's talking about.

Maybe I should have; it would have saved me a scowl from Mr. Pierce when I told him about sadomasochism and being a Sex Slave... I was obviously way off the concept... I suppress a chuckle at the thought of how what he said aroused me way much more than it scared or surprised me. I have to admit that when he told me about it at first, it did scare me; no, it didn't scare me, it disappointed me. Having in mind what I thought was BDSM, I was upset to find out that he only wanted me as a sex slave; but then, when he explained me a little more, I found myself growing in my pants; and it was not even sexual! However, the simple idea of him bossing me around and guiding me has awoken something in me. I can't really explain it for now because it is all blurry in my brain, but the one thing I am sure of is that I want to find out more about all this. A small pressure around my hand snaps me out of my thoughts and I slightly turn my head toward my neighbor.

"What is all this frowning about?" he whispers. I realize that the muscles above my eyes are indeed contracted so I relax them with a light chuckle.

"Nothing... I was just thinking..." I whisper back, which has him smile.

"Thinking is good; as long as you don't overthink it too much," he comments as Tony stops across from the small building where I live in and just after the gas station.

Mr. Pierce carefully walks out of the car and onto the street before he meets me at my door just as I am about to step out, frowning his eyes. What? Was he expecting me to wait for him to open my door? Well I was expecting him to get out of the car, although it wouldn't have made the situation less awkward than it is now. What am I supposed to do? I don't really feel like inviting him in... as far as I can remember, I left in quite a hurry this morning and even if Shan and I cleaned on Saturday, I'm not too sure about the state of the apartment. Am I even supposed to kiss him goodbye? Now that I think about it, I wonder how our relationship will work out... I can only imagine that we will keep it a secret in the office, but how about when we are out of work?