Chapter 31 - Not The Best Idea

(Liam's POV - Fri. 1 Nov. 2013)

"What are you doing up so early?" I ask as I see a sleepy Shannon come out of his bedroom and into the kitchen where I am having breakfast before I go get ready for work. It is not even 6:30 and not in Shan's habits to wake up so early.

"Hmm... Wanted to enjoy a real breakfast again... and see you one last time before you abandon me for the whole week-end..." he says accusingly, plopping down on a chair.

"I'm not abandoning you... I'm just going to spend the week-end at my boyfriend's place..." I sigh in defense.

"And you need to stay there the full week-end? You already see him all day long in the office!" he complains.

"I remind you that I haven't seen him since Tuesday morning..." I reply annoyingly. "And even when he isn't travelling, we don't spend the whole day together, we work... each in our own office. What were you thinking..." I add with a huff.

"I think that having a complete floor to yourselves must be quite... hot..." he hints now that he is fully awake, wriggling his eyebrows and bringing a big piece of bacon to his mouth with his fingers.

"You're so gross sometimes, Shan..." I scold him, for both his thoughts and manners.

"Come on, Li... From what you told me a few weeks ago, his office is huge and it has a big couch... I'm sure you've already had sex on this couch... admit it!" he chuckles.

"We never did..." I reply without hesitation and honestly since it's the truth, unless you consider inserting a plug in my butt on that couch was having sex. I don't tell him though that we did have sex in the bathroom on Monday and that we sucked each other off at his desk on Tuesday. Just the memory of these moments has me blushing and getting hard again.

"Yeah sure... that's why your face is all flushed when it's freaking cold in this kitchen... Whatever, you're still abandoning for the week-end."

"I'll be back on Sunday evening..." I say apologetically, feeling a bit guilty in the end.

"I'm just teasing you, Liam... I'm gonna go out on Saturday evening anyway... I desperately need to get laid. More than three weeks without sex... fuck I don't even know how I've managed that! I'm just being in two minds... just wondering if I should go for a vagina or an asshole..."

"Oh God... I'll let you dwell on your thoughts and go get ready..." I say, hurrying up to drop my dishes in the sink and then to the bathroom. "And I don't want the details on Sunday when I get back!!!!" I shout as I shut the door.

Once I have gotten dressed, I make sure that I haven't forgotten anything I need in my duffle bag for the week-end, including my plugs - I won't take the risk that Shannon searches for something in my room while I am away and discovers them - and quickly say goodbye to Shan who is already back in bed before I head outside. As I expected, Tony is standing outside the SUV in front of the building and holds the door open for me to get in. I don't even try to argue again, let him grab my bag and I hop in, mumbling a quick good morning. He has been doing that since Wednesday morning - driving me to and back from the office. When I found him there on Wednesday, I sighed and told him that it wasn't necessary because I don't mind taking the train to go to work, but damn... the man is almost as authoritative as his boss and his military appearance doesn't help... it was just useless arguing with him.

My first reaction was to cuss against Joshua because I thought that he was the one who ordered this, but when I got to speak to him later that morning and told him that he was going overboard to send me his personal driver, he just burst out laughing, saying that he hadn't asked Tony anything and that he definitely needed to consider a income raise for the man. In the end I was pissed off because Joshua clearly appreciated the gesture and I was sure to see Tony now each time he would be travelling. However much I complained about it every time we talked over the phone since Wednesday morning, Joshua brushed the subject away and eventually made it an order that I let myself be driven by Tony or any of his guys that he would send.