Chapter 39 - Working In New York

(Liam's POV - Mon. 2 December 2013)

I wake up alone and cold to an empty bed. In the darkness of the room, I feel a bit lost for a few seconds but the little light provided by the alarm clock allows me to recognize the nice bedroom of the Langham Hotel where we have spent the last three nights and memories of the week-end flow back to my mind. Seeing that it is not even six in the morning and that I still have time before I need to get up, I roll to my other side, wrapping myself in the warm comforter and smile at how great a time I have had in New York.

I had expected Josh to take me to the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, but he chose to show me different kinds of places instead. I absolutely loved Greenwich Village and Central Park and Manhattan and wow... just being with Joshua in a different atmosphere than at work or at the club was great. I not only had fun with him wandering in the city or doing some shopping yesterday, but I also felt surprisingly at ease each time he took my hand or kissed me or simply wrapped his arm around my shoulder while I would wrap mine around his waist. I think we just looked like two lovers. Of course Joshua had to add a little spice on Saturday evening, but I felt so much pleasure that I don't really mind and anyway, I also like our BDSM relationship, even though what happened in the car was a little embarrassing knowing that Tony was just a glass away from us.

Well it was a good way to compensate for our absence at the club this week-end and I guess that however romantic he tries to get, Joshua just can't help exerting his dominance on me. Even when we made love on Friday evening and he eventually let me be on top, he had to lead the dance and make me follow the pace he wanted by guiding my hips. However, the sight of him being underneath me while my hands rested onto his firm chest and the sensations provoked by his member deep inside of me in various angles were just mind-blowing and my orgasm reached a level it never had before.

This week-end was so good that I barely missed going to the club and spending some time with my new friends there, which is something I am getting to like a lot. I will need to call Jeremy to see how things went though, because I wonder if that Dominant bugged him again. Last week-end, while we were dancing and before the incident happened with the other Doms, Jeremy went for a drink with a Dominant and on Wednesday he called to tell me what happened. The Dom, who is apparently rather new to the club, tried to hit on him and was clearly interested in Jeremy; he even proposed him a one-week trial contract to see if they could fit together, but it seems like Aaron intervened, warning my friend that this guy is a Sadist and might not meet his expectations knowing that Jeremy is not a masochist. Jeremy was supposed to provide a negative answer to the guy this Saturday and I really wonder how it went, so I will have to find a moment either today or tomorrow to call him.

The bed suddenly dips behind me and I startle a little, opening my eyes widely, not having heard Joshua get back in. This is scary how he is always so silent, walking like a feline despite his height and weight when I can't help not making a wooden floor creak even if it's not old enough to screech. With the light now flooding from the living-room, I can see how great he looks even drenched in sweat, as he plants both his hands on each side of my shoulders, leaning down to peck my lips.

"Good morning, Beautiful," he whispers.

"Good morning... Sweaty," I reply, grinning and hoping that he won't take it badly, but thank God, that makes him chuckle.

"Sweaty I am, and I need someone to rub my back in the shower... Any volunteer...?" he asks playfully.

"Hmm... that's tempting..." I reply, biting my lower lip.

"Even if it wasn't tempting, I'd make it an order," he smirks, wriggling his eyebrows. "Room service will deliver our breakfast in half an hour and Tony will meet us in front of the hotel in an hour, so up you go!" he cheers, backing away from me but grabbing my hands to make sure that I follow.