Chapter 21 - Open That Door!

(Joshua's POV - Wed. 9 October 2013)

My erection is finally going down after nearly half an hour under the cold shower. It would be about time! Last night's dreams have been filled with what I would love to do with Liam and waking up with morning wood was no surprise. I can't remember what these dreams were about exactly, but I know it was much pleasurable. I spent most of yesterday evening checking my phone, hoping he might maybe call me, at the same time as I was working and eating Liz's delicious sauté of veal with rice. However, when I eventually went to sleep well past midnight, he hadn't called. I wonder if he made the research I asked him to do and what he thinks about what he found out. I think it was a pretty good idea to give him a brief introduction yesterday evening and to let him search on his own for more details. All the websites I advised him represent BDSM exactly as I personally view it.

There are so many different practices of the lifestyle and so many degrees that I didn't want him to look at things that I don't do or believe in, especially as far as sex is concerned. For me, the most important part is the trustful relationship between the Dominant and his Submissive; the respect between both parties. I love to exert my power, my dominance and my authority on my Submissives - and on people in general. Sex is also extremely important and an integral part of the relationship and I am obviously as addicted to sex as my co-Dominants of friends are. I also have a certain perverted mind, but I am not extremely fond of the most torturous instruments like the whips and canes or other instruments that Cam and even Aaron use at times.

Once I have wiped myself dry, I hurry to my walk-in closet to get dressed and select my favorite gray button-down shirt with the platinum cufflinks, a dark gray striped tie and a charcoal gray suit. I curse my libido and its damn erection for making me later than usual, meaning that there will be more traffic... meaning that it will take us more time to reach the office... meaning I won't be in before Liam. I can't really blame my libido for manifesting though; I can hardly believe that I have gone without sex at all since August. This has never happened to me before, but I really wanted to preserve myself for Liam and anyway, since I have met him, I haven't found any interest in any other guy.

Tony's mood is much lighter than earlier this week. I noticed his smug look in the rear-view mirror yesterday evening as we drove Liam back. Being a personal bodyguard / driver and security manager, Tony is used to bearing a blank expression on his face and ever since he accepted to work for me, he has never allowed himself to judge my habits or the people accompanying me at the back of the car; well maybe except for Devin. Like Liz, I think he particularly loathed him. But I believe he rather appreciates Liam; not that I really care about what he thinks, but it somehow pleases me that he seems to have some affection for the young man. It comforts me in my belief that Liam will be different from all the other Subs I had in the past.

It is just before 9:00 am when we reach the Pierce Building since as I thought, traffic was awful. I spent the whole time looking at my phone, wondering when Liam would finally call to ask where I was. But he never did, which upsets me a little after what I told him three weeks ago on that day I was stuck in traffic and had to walk to the office. When I reach the 21st floor, I am not as surprised by Allan's presence - since we have a meeting at 9 - as by Liam's absence.

"Hi Josh, how are you?" Allan asks as I unlock my office door.

"Hey, I'm good, and you?"

"All good. Was there a lot of traffic this morning?"

"Yeah, I left home later than usual, and with the rain, it doesn't help... Sorry I got you waiting."

"No worries, I just arrived. Is Liam off today?"

"Not that I know... Haven't you seen him?"

"I only arrived here two minutes ago, but his laptop and coat are not here, so I guess he hasn't arrived..."