[20: "Sweet Delivery."]

Thank y'all so much for the amazing support on this book and thank you for reaching the goals. I love you all so so much and please enjoy this ending! (This ending was inspired by a certain book's ending {Awaken} by -ohnoNiall {Erin} I love ya, fam.)

December 25th

Another Christmas day has gone by, rather quickly, actually, and Liam was very happy about his gifts. I had upgraded his phone into a better one, and gotten him a few big sweaters that had horror movie killers on them, like Michael and Jason.

He was so happy that he almost took me there on the living room floor, but he didn't of course because Harry and Josh were there.

If he would have though, I wouldn't have minded because the two would've just went into another room. But they stayed there so we didn't have our time together until an hour ago; and if it wasn't one of the best times we had together, I don't know when it was before.

He seemed to be more passionate and loving than usual, which confused me at first, but I just let it happen because wow, he was really amazing.

I know that he has changed a lot because of me, in a good way, but changing him to the point where the love making is better?

That seems impossible after all that I had done to him. And I helped him a lot, including the facility that he went to, of course. But I know that I changed him even more, and I couldn't be happier about that.

I'm currently being held by the wonderful man who has his arm around my waist, hugging me close in his front as we lay there in the dark, cool room.

We have been laying here, softly breathing to ourselves, and just enjoying the quiet and each other's warmth. Nothing would make me feel more at peace than right now, in this moment.

"Hey, baby?" Liam whispers into my ear, making me jump a bit, but his arm keeps me down, making me calm down quickly.

"Yes, Li? What's up?" I whisper back, still facing forward and not turning to him. I'm really comfortable and I don't want to move in my spot; there's no need to anyway because Liam wouldn't move either.

"You love me, right? Even after all that has happened between us, and your other friends?" I smile gently and sigh softly, lacing my hand with Liam's as its hanging over my waist.

"Of course I love you, Liam. Way more than you know, definitely. You've made me so happy since you came back, I was surprised that you did, but when I saw you, I knew that you had gotten better.

I knew that you had changed into a much more wonderful man than from before. I was so happy to see you actually, so so happy.

You make me feel some type of way that I really can't describe in words. Not even with any kind of action, you just make me feel like, I'm better than I think I am, if that even makes sense." Liam's soft chuckles comes into my ear; oh that beautiful sound that I get to hear day and night. So wonderful.

"I understand what you mean, love. I always do because you're the only one in this world who makes sense to me, whatever you say, it makes sense. It may seem odd to say, but it's true." I smile a bit more than from before and sigh happily before feeling Liam's fingers at my lower back.

"You're honestly too sweet to me; you must've eaten so much sugar one night because you are so sweet." He chuckles lightly and begins to make letters at the bottom of the back of me.

I frown a bit because I start to feel those letters on me, making me hiss softly as they slightly sting. "Is there something on my back, Li? Something is stinging me or something and it kind of hurts."

Third Person

Liam looks down at his lover's lower back and smirks a bit, seeing the small carved letterings of his name, Liam Payne, on the blonde.

"You might have just scratched yourself on something earlier, you'll be fine, my love. Sometimes you can't feel the scratches that only hurt until later, and they'll hurt like a bïtch." His little blonde chuckles a bit before nodding, yawning as he stretches his legs out.

Liam licks his lips before yawning right after the blonde, pulling him closer into his chest with a smile.

"You are my little, prince..." He mutters into the blonde's ear before hearing him giggle, causing his heart to flutter from the adorable sound that his lover just made. He nuzzles his nose into the blonde's neck and sighs softly.

"And you're my king who orders me around, aren't you?" Liam chuckles and squeezes Niall's side gently because of his sassy reort; The brunette has always loved the blonde's sassiness though, and he'll never get tired of it, that's for sure.

"Perhaps I am, little one. I'll order you around and ask for everything, is that what you want me to do?" Niall's soft laugh rings through Liam's ears and he cannot help but smile even more; his boyfriend is too cute. How could he be so lucky to have such a perfect and adorable boyfriend?

"Perhaps we can start that tomorrow, but just for fun. I wanna see how you'll demand me around, Li. See your true demands." Liam smirks and kisses the outer shell of Niall's ear, earning a shudder and a gasp from the younger man.

"Maybe they'll be sweet, maybe they'll be evil; you'll just have to wait and see for tomorrow, my love." He leans in closer and pecks Niall's cheek before laying back down like how he was before. Niall sighs happily again and leans his head back against Liam's hard chest.

"Hopefully you'll let me give you some sweet deliveries; would that be okay with you, Li?" Liam looks back down at the carving that he made not too long ago and smiles big to himself. He then runs his finger over the scarred making name, earning another shudder from the boy.

"That'd be perfectly okay. My sweet, little dove."

The End

×

And that's the end everyone! If you didn't catch on, Liam is still an insane psycho, but he will never hurt Niall or Harry and Josh, only anyone else who lays a finger on his baby :) I hope y'all enjoyed this story and I wanna thank you all again for the wonderful support! Big love from me to you 💗

-Robbi xoxo