[4: "Don't hesitate."]

Goal: 16 votes/12 comments

I lay under the sheets with Liam, wearing only boxers and a tee, looking over at the crazed man who is smiling while staring up at the ceiling. He turns his head and looks at me, smiling at me now. He comes closer to me and kisses my nose softly, licking his lips slowly afterward as I pull off a good enough smile.

"So are we going shopping tomorrow? That seems like the answer that I'm getting from you." I nod my head slowly and look into his dark, cold, brown eyes as he stares into my scared, bright blue ones.

"Yes, p-please, Master. I just want to lay on this bed and feel comfortable and warm. The basement floor is neither of those things." He begins to run his fingers through my, now, soft hair.

"I apologize for that, love. I didn't mean to harm your knees that bad. You should put some carpet down there." I shrug my shoulders a bit and clench my jaw a bit. I snuggle up into his chest and he wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer.

"I like it when we cuddle like this. Makes me finally feel warm..." He whispered into my ear, making me shudder a bit, without him noticing. Could he be any more creepier? "You make me warm... And you make me happy. I never want to hurt you, but if its needed, then I will. Know that I don't want to hurt you, my other self wants to." I begin to frown a bit, looking back up at him after scooting my body back a bit.

"Do you have multiple personalities? Those are becoming more common." He nods his head a bit and takes my hands in his.

"One of me, the first me I'd like to call, is sweet, caring and loves everyone. The other one of me is evil, non caring, and hates everyone. I try to keep my positive one when we are together. I really try. But its hard." Nodding slowly, I then snuggle back into his chest. That makes me feel more safe.

It actually, really doesn't.

"Well I'm glad that you try, Liam... Just please don't hurt me, okay? I really just wanna have a good time and get in the Christmas spirit. I'm not a gloomy person and this is making me gloomy." Liam sighs loudly and stares back into my eyes, frowning a bit.

"Why don't we go downstairs and cuddle and watch Christmas films then? I want to make you happy, princess." I smile a bit and sit up, looking down at him as he grips my left hand with his right.

"Really? I've been wanting to watch those newer Disney channels movies." That makes him chuckle and sit up along with him, his eyes still staring into mine, shivers continuously running down my spine.

"Let's go do that then. I'll make us some popcron and we can do that, yeah?" I nod my head slowly then get off my bed, heading out of the room and down the steps to the living room, Liam not following me. There is no pointing in trying to leave so I sit down on the couch and turn on the TV, going to the searching section to find the diseny movies.

When Liam comes down as I'm searching, an angry look is spread across his face and my phone is in hand. My body instantly goes numb and I cannot move. "Liam... I can explain." He growls lowly and throws my phone against the wall, making it fall into a million pieces.

My eyes have grown wide and before I know it, he is hovering over me on the couch and staring down at me with fire in his eyes. "You're lucky that I'm in a decent mood or I would've have thrown you down the basement, cuffed you back to the wall and cut you. Multiple. Times." He clenches his jaw after his words, my heart beating rapidly as my breath is quiet and slow. "But for now. You owe me something." He bites his lower lip, moving his lips to my neck.

He kisses my neck softly, moving his hips against mine which causes the both of us to moan quietly. "Oh you like this, princess? I figured you were a cockslut. You want daddy's cöck, huh?" My cheeks burn quickly as I bite my bottom lip, looking away in embarrassment. This makes him chuckle again.

"Aw, are you shy, little one? You get more and more cute every second we speak." He licks a stripe of my neck and grinds his hips more against mine, earning a louder moan from me. Why am I enjoying this so much? He is a psychotic man who is killed so many people. What is wrong with me?

"Don't hesitate to ask if you want me to be inside of you, princess. I'll always say yes, and I won't stop until I come into that pretty, little hole of yours." I bite my lower lip even harder at his very sexual and arousing words. He knows how to be very sexy along with him actually being very attractive.

"L-Liam... I'm still a v-virgin..." He chuckles lightly in my ear and begins to rub my sides, running a few of his teeth across my neck.

"Oh that's obvious, princess. With your innocence  glowing off of you and all. Its perfect though because I love innocent men like you. So cute and gorgeous and perfect. For me." He licks a stripe of my neck again before pulling away, a tent in both of our boxers, the sweatshirt that I'm wearing making me sweat profusely.

"I'm not perfect though, Liam.. Far from it." He plants a soft kiss to each of my cheeks then presses his forehead against mine, cupping my cheeks in his cold, large hands. "You are perfect to me and that's all that matters." I let out a soft sigh before he leans down even closer connecting his lips to my nose.

I wish that was true. He's lying to me and it's obvious; I'll never get out of here...

×

Perhaps Liam is lying about his quick feelings? I mean, he is a psycho who could do anything at any time. Who knows. Only me :) I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I love you all.

-Robbi x