[17: "Is That Okay?"]

Goal: 15 votes/10 comments

October 31st

I fix my red riding hood skirt while looking into the mirror, smiling at myself as I sigh happily.

"This is going to be an amazing party." I muttered to myself happily before seeing Liam in the corner of the room in his Michael costume; from the classic Halloween horror movie.

Turning around, I look at him then walk over to him as he is reading his new novel that he got from the library near the home.

I get on his lap as my skirt lifts up a bit, making him set book down after putting the bookmark in. He grips my waist and looks up at me with his mask still on.

"Does some little girl want to feel pain tonight?" He says through his mask, sounding creepy, but sexy at the same time.

I smirk a bit and shrugs my shoulders, looking away from his gaze.

"I don't know, it depends on what kind of pain." I look down at him innocently and I see a fake knife in his right hand, making me gasp dramatically. He then stabs me, not really though, and I fall on him.

He chuckles and kisses my head, rubbing my back soothingly as I giggle.

"So your friends from where you work should be here soon, yeah?" I nod after sitting back up, still on his lap as he continues to hold my waist in his warm, strong hands.

"Good. How much time do we have for a make out session?" He questions after pulling off his mask, revealing his gorgeous face that's partially sweaty.

Licking my lips and shrugging my shoulders, I then lace my fingers in his hair and look at him deep in his eyes.

"I don't know, but I'm sure that we can have a little time for a make out session, as long as you don't make me pain while doing it, Michael." Liam smirks and moves his hands to my bottom, gripping both of my cheeks roughly.

A soft moan leaves my lips before Liam brings me closer, shoving his tongue into my mouth.

We both moan as he licks all around in my mouth, feeling him getting harder as I grind down against him. "Oh you'll definitely feel pain later with you teasing me, little red." I smirk once he said that after pulling away.

"Oops. Looks like your time is up already, Michael, I'll see you during the party, then after, you can break me and my bed." His smirk comes back as he pulls his mask back on; god he is so sexy, but why am I saying all of this? This'll make him go rougher, but, perhaps, I want that.

"You can count on me to break more than just you and your bed; I might go a little crazy without your tight hole around my huge cöck ramming in and out of you." I groan softly and lick my lips, the doorbell then going off, making me slightly annoyed since I'm in need of Liam bad now.

"Okay, Michael. I'll see you later tonight in my bed then, but before, the party. Don't get too antsy without my pretty hole to stretch out. Don't go off murdering people because you want me so much." He nods firmly and chuckles lowly.

"I'll try my best, baby girl. Don't count on my nod." I get off of his lap after biting my lip, heading down toward the front door to let whoever is at the door in.

Why must Liam and I be so sexual all the time? Oh right, because I've been very horny lately; good times with Liam.

I open the door after fixing my skirt, a number of people at the door which makes me smile big.

"Luke, Ashton, Nick, Calum, Michael, Justin, Joe, Chris, hello to you all." I greet them all as they walked into the home, each giving me a smile, Calum licking his lips once he passed me.

He has made many moves on me during work, but I always either walked off or ignored him, which worked. If Liam ever found out about him, he would go insane again, and I don't want that.

I don't want him murdering anyone else again, if he is still a bit psychotic deep down, which I highly doubt that, so I shouldn't be worried.

Liam has grown so much into a better person, a good person, so his actions from before are staying in the past, that's for sure.

I'm about to close the door, but a hand stops it from doing so.

I open it back up with a slight frown before seeing Harry and Josh standing there; Harry is Batman and Josh is Robin, cute. They smile back at me and dip their heads a bit as they walk in, heading towards the living room.

Danielle, Selena, and Miley follow after them with smiles on their faces as they walk in, passing me to go into the living room as well.

"Thankfully this isn't a sausage party." I whisper to myself, chuckling softly before I see Liam come down and over to me.

"So everyone is here, love?" He says through the mask, linking his arm with mine as we head toward the large, living room.

I nod gently as we step into the room, everyone talking amongst themselves as music plays on the large television that's above the lit fireplace.

"You have a lot of guy coworkers, a few girls." I chuckle and nod, unlinking my arm and making him look down at me.

"If you ever get too jealous tonight, tell me and we'll go the bedroom, all right? I don't want you to get too riled up tonight; its supposed to be a fun night so just think of me if anything goes wrong, okay?" Liam sighs, but then nods slowly, caressing my cheeks slowly with his warm hands.

"I'll try my best, okay? I'll keep my eye on you tonight so I won't lose you because I want to get to know everyone at the same time. Is that okay?" I smile and nod, making him nod afterward. "Good, I'll see you later, love." He then quickly moves his mask up, placing his lips on mine.

He then brings it back down as he goes into the small crowd of people, a smile coming onto my face as I watch him mingling with my coworkers.

Tonight is going to be perfect for Liam and I.

×

Or so he thinks. The next chapter shall be a fun one, hehe. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I love you all so much. The next chapter will continue on with this party so, yeah.

-Robbi x