[9: "The Tables Have Turned."]

Goal: 25 votes/20 comments

December 23rd

I clench my jaw slightly as I stare at Liam who is knocked out and tied down on a metal chair of mine, in the basement. Getting him into this position was rather difficult, but with a bash to the head on a wooden floor, it can knock anyone out cold. That's what I did when he tried to do something sexual to me; You don't mess with me when I'm really angry.

×

Liam smirks up at me as I'm pinning him to the floor, his hands moving to my waist as I pin him down. My hands are on his shoulders while I growl at him, His hands squeezing my bum lightly. "You are rather sexy when you are angry, princess. Maybe I won't punish you after all."

I roll my eyes at the psychotic man underneath me. I'm thinking of ideas on how to knock him out, as this is happening, so I can tie him up so he'll stop messing with me. Its rather difficult though, to figure out a good idea.

"Why don't you just shut up, Liam, please? I just want this all to stop and you aren't helping at all, dammit." Liam smirks more and moves his hands to my crotch, rubbing me slowly. I hold back a moan and notice that we are on top of my wooden floor; it's sturdy and hard. I love wood. I love my strength.

"I think you'll stop talking now."

×

Bashing his head into the wooden floor was fun. I didn't kill him though, because I'm not a murderer like him. I don't enjoy hurting or harming people, that just isn't me; I had to hurt him to defend myself and that's the only time I will hurt someone. For self defense and self defense only.