[0: "Sweet Delivery"]

December 12th, 2016/8:32pm

[Niall]

Everyone has their favorite holiday, month, day or hour. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I just love the decorations, the songs, the beautiful white droplets that fall from the sky slowly, its just beautiful. I mostly love the jingles that Christmas has, as I have the most iconic ones memorized. I'm pretty crazy about Christmas.

I also get very lazy during the time and want nothing but the food that people shall bring to me. I've been ordering at this new Chinese restaurant, that has been open since the beginning of December, and the food is so delicious.

I heard that there's a new delivery guy though so hopefully he is faster than the last guy who would deliver the food. If not, then that'd be a huge bummer. You'd think that the people would hire better people the next time, but that's a wrong accusation.

I just ordered my food for tonight and the guy on the phone seemed to have a deep, dark toned voice. It sent shivers down my spine as he spoke and it was honestly very hot. Hopefully the voice matches the face. I haven't seen a hot guy in a while.

My doorbell to the front door goes off as I sit in the living room, watching Christmas specials from the older Disney channel shows. I stand up from the couch then walk towards the front door, rubbing my arms quickly to warm myself up.

Opening the blue wooden door, I notice the man on the other side wearing a hoodie, covering his whole head as the porch lights are off. I turn on the light, well try to, but it doesn't work, making me frown. "Fourteen dollars and fifty two cents please." The deep voice comes quiet as I take out my money.

I count the money that I have in my other hand, glancing at the man in front of me as I do so. He brings his free hand up to his hood and slides it off, revealing a gorgeous man with a small scar across his right cheek. The lights somehow turns on now, making my frown crease more.

"Here you go, sir." I hand him the money and as he lightly touched my hand, I notice that he is nearly freezing cold. I quickly pull my hand away and goosebumps travel up my arms.

"Do you want to come in for a few minutes? You're freezing cold, mate. I have plenty of blankets." He smiles at me gently before nodding firmly. "If you don't mind. My boss actually told me that this was my last delivery for the night so I could have gone home. But thank you. I'd rather not drive around more." I chuckle lightly before letting him in.

I know it's wrong to let strangers into your home, but he is hot and freezing, I'm not mean, I'm helpful. We walk into the living room after he pulls off his shoes, his eyes looking all around my home.

"You've got a large house. Do you have a basement? And is it big?" I frown again at his odd question as he looks forward. "Yeah I do. It's moderate size though." He hums while nodding a bit. "I see, nice..." We enter the living room and I sit back down in my place, the man sitting down next to me.

"What's your name?" I ask the man before he looks my way, his eyes dark and clouded with a light grey color. "Its Liam. Yours?" I hand him two blankets before snuggling back into mine.

"I'm Niall." He nods slightly and situates himself in the blankets. We both watch the specials without looking at each other, but when commercials come on, Liam looks at me as I look at him.

His cold, hard stare makes my skin crawl, goosebumps traveling up and down my body. "Do you mind if I stay the night tonight? I'd rather not drive home in this weather." I nod slightly. "You can sleep in the guest room across from my room. There's blankets and such in there with its own bathroom." He smiles gently and nods.

"Thank you, Niall. You're a sweet guy." I blush a bit and continue to watch the TV. "I'm the neighborhood's favorite guy." He nods firmly. "That's nice. No one really knows about me in my neighborhood. I'm a scary person if you knew me." I raise my brow a bit before scooting closer to him.

"I don't think you're scary. You're just a curious person, I think. You want to get to know things better, like me and my house." We both chuckle a bit before his smile slowly fades. "You have a gorgeous body from what I can tell. A petite, smooth body." My cheeks become more warm before I look away from him.

"Are you hitting on me not even an hour after we met?" He smirks a bit and shrugs. "I don't know do you want to see my body is another question. If you are into one night stands..." My cheeks become even warmer somehow before I shrug.

"I-I don't know. I know nothing about you and we literally just met." He snorts quietly. "That's what one night stands are. You fück them then you leave the next morning before they see you." I nod a bit.

"That's true.. But I'm not like that. I like treating everyone with kindness... I love giving people flowers." He looks at me a bit harder before he notices, finally, that I'm wearing booty shorts. "Do you like acting girly?" I smile proudly. "I do actually. Its fun and I love it." He licks his lips a bit while nodding.

"I see I see... Can I use your bathroom?" I nod while still blushing hard. "Down the hallway after turning the corner, you'll see a plaque with the word bathroom on it." He nods then gets up to use the bathroom.

I notice that he had left his phone on the table and so I quickly, sneakily grab it. I'm a sweet person but I can be devious at times. I swipe up to unlock it and it works, my eyes growing wide at his background. Its a picture of him with a knife that's nearly covered all in blood, a body of a man behind him.

I quickly shut it off and set it back down with goosebumps traveling up and down my body again. The lights and TV then go off in a flash, making me squeal as I quickly hide under the blankets.

I hear the creeking of footsteps coming towards me before the person heavily breaths near me. It gets closer and closer until I feel hands on the blanket above, my body quivering from me being scared to death.

The person pulls the blanket off and Liam stands there, making my eyes grow wide as I can faintly see a shot in between his fingers. "L-Liam please don't hurt m-me..." He chuckles lowly before pressing the point of the needle to the side of my left arm.

"I can do whatever I want to you... I'm your sweet delivery man."

.
.
.

So Liam is definitely psychotic. This is just the Prologue. The actual book will be coming December 1st. So I hope y'all enjoyed this Prologue and I love you all.

-Robbi x