[8: "No more talking."]

I know I didn't get enough votes, but I decided to be sweet and update anyway. Love you all x.

Goal: 20 votes/17 comments

Louis' eyes fill with tears as he falls to his knees in front of his dead boyfriend, my heart beating out of my chest as Liam stares at me creepily. "If you two say anything about this, it won't be good. Louis, if you do, you'll die." He grins down at the weeping man.

He then looks back up at me. "Princess, if you tell anyone, you will be severely punished. Maybe death; you hear me?" I nod slowly and sigh shakily, wrapping my arms around my stomach so I won't throw up at the sight in front of me.

"I h-hear you, Daddy. Just please, no m-more blood tonight, okay? I just witnessed my first dead b-body and I can't handle it." A tear escapes my right eye as Liam's look softens, his feet stepping towards me after he drops the knife. He wraps his arms around my waist as I stand there shocked, noticing Louis looking over at the knife and back at Liam. I mouth a no his way before he sighs quietly, going back to his deceased boyfriend.

I let another tear escape my eye before hugging Liam back, finally, regretting letting this man into my home and ruining my life. He killed one of my friends, my friend's boyfriend, and has nearly killed me. I need to fix everything before it gets worse for me and everyone else.

Liam pulls away after about a minute and stares back into my eyes, gripping my waist gently as I stare back, hearing Louis' soft sniffles behind him. "Can I take you somewhere after dropping Zayn's body somewhere?" He asked me sweetly, his smile becoming creepier by the second. I open my mouth a bit and almost speak a word, but he places a finger to my lips.

"I'll take that as a yes. Your friend will stay here at your place no matter what, if he even tries to escape he will be dead, alright?" I nod slowly and peel away from his grasp. Kneeling down next to Louis, I then place a hand to his shoulder to make him look at me while Liam goes to another room.

"You need to stay here, alright? I don't want to lose you either, Lou. I'd die without having a friend like you by my side. Please do what Liam says." The feathery haired boy looks my way and only nods before looking back down at Zayn, closing his eyes with delicate fingers. He lets a tear fall onto Zayn's cheek before standing up sniffling.

I stand up with him and pull him into a hug before Liam cones back into the room. "You two stay here. I'll dispose of his body while thinking of where to go, princess." He plants a kiss to my forehead before picking up Zayn's lifeless body with ease, taking him to the back of the house.

"Why'd you have you to live near a forest, N-Niall... Its l-like this day was planned at the beginning of t-time..." I hold him in my arms again as I watch Liam walk out of the house and towards the forest, more tears escaping our eyes as we have just lost someone so close to us both.

We both slump onto the couch with my arms still wrapped around him, my eyes becoming droopy in mere seconds. "L-Lou... I think L-Liam-" Louis looks up at me with wide eyes before I black out; becoming limp in the process.

×

I groan softly as I blink my eyes open, looking all around the dark room before I realize that I'm in the basement again. Frowning, I sit up in my spot and notice Louis in a cage, sleeping, the lights on and bright.

Footsteps come down the wooden steps, revealing Liam with a machete in his right hand, blood dripping off of the whole blade. My eyes grow wide before I notice that Louis isn't just asleep. I go over to him quickly as Liam cleans the machete like nothing happened and notice blood all over Louis' body; He's dead.

My blood boils with anger as I stand up, facing Liam who is cleaning his machete like everything is all fine and dandy; like everything is just a joke to him; Bastard.

I go up to him and just before I get to close to him, he brings up the knife to me and smirks evilly. "No talking. No more talking from those pretty lips of yours or they'll be cut off. Do you want that, my love?" I shake my head quickly as I suddenly have a lump in my throat. He chuckles. "Good."

He takes my hand after tossing the knife in the basement sink, leading me up the stairs roughly as my heart is beating out of my chest. Why am I letting this happen? How could I let him kill two of my best friends, taking two parts of my happiness away? I can't let this happen anymore; no more.

He takes me to my bedroom quickly and locks the door behind us after throwing me on the soft bed. He rips off his clothes, leaving on his boxers, and lays right on top of me, taking off my clothes now, leaving on my boxers.

"I'm not going to fück you, but I will be doing something sexual with your gorgeous body. Just enjoy this, and no talking." My heart beat intensifies as we are now both, almost fully, naked; I don't want to lose my virginity to him, I can't trust him at all. He could actually fück me and I don't want that to happen.

"Liam stop it! Right now!" His eyes grow wide and he pulls back, chuckling softly my way. He shakes his head and smiles slyly, moving his finger in a no way.

"You are going to regret that, princess." He almost pins me down onto the bed, but my anger and inner strength kicks in, hard. I move leg and foot, kicking him right off the bed with an angered look on my face, getting down on the floor with him and pinning him down fast; Working out is always a good thing when you have to defend yourself.

"I said that's fücking enough, Liam!"

×

Ah shït, angry Niall has come. And a cliffhanger as well; like I said, I'm a saint. What will happen? Will Liam hurt Niall, or maybe vice versa? I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and I love you all.

-Robbi x