warnings & such

This story is going to be pretty graphic and different from what I write, kind of. Here are some things that will be included:

Gruesome scenes
Strong language
Drama
A type of Liam that can't be said.
Girly!Niall (cos he is gonna love Christmas and be all cute with it)
BDSM related things.

I hope y'all will enjoy this story and I'm going to give y'all a sneak peek for this Christmas book, "Sweet Delivery."

Teaser:

"You know you are a very sick person, right Liam?" The slightly older man twirls the knife in between his fingers whilst looking at me with a disgusting grin on his face. "Oh I know that, my love. But I love being sick with you and your body." He licks the knife that has some of my blood on it, smirking as he moans.

"God you taste delicious." I scrunch my nose in disgust as I move my wrist that are stuck in between shackles on the basement wall. "Can you please just stop this.. I just wanted my Chinese food and I wanted to cuddle with my blankets as I watch Christmas films." He chuckles lowly and steps up to me.

"The only way you'll get out, is if you follow my orders and behave like the little princess you are, understand?" I look at him with fire in my eyes. "Yes... I understand... Master."

.

.

This is gonna be a pretty effed up book with some kinks and such. I hope y'all can't wait for this book, which will come this December, and it will be updated everyday in that month, only, maybe only. I love you all!

-Robbi x