The Pain of Love

Oh my StarClan- I'm so sorry! I haven't updated in... meep. Really sorry. I kinda forgot... about this website for a while. So well, please enjoy this chapter.

I do not own Warriors. Warriors (c) Erin Hunter.

               What is wrong with this kit? Sandtail asked herself. Why is he acting like this?

                "Didn't you hear me?!" Smokekit growled. "I said, leave me alone!"

                Sandtail noticed that she had been staring at the kit. "Fine," She growled back. "Stay by yourself." Sandtail stalked over to her nest and laid down. What is his problem?! I... I have to tell Moonmask... Sandtail got up, looking back at Smokekit. He was curled up in a ball, snoring his heart out. Ignorant little...! Sandtail padded over to the medicine cat's den.

                "Moonmask?" She called into the den.

                "Yea?" Moonmask meowed, yawning as she padded out. "What's up?"

                "It's Smokekit," Sandtail started. "He-"

                "What's wrong with him?!" Moonmask meowed quickly.

                "Let me finish," Sandtail meowed; annoyed that Moonmask had interrupted her. Smokekit is her kit... of course she would be worried. "He doesn't get along with any of the other kits, all he wants to do is lay around with his eyes closed. He even started growling at me! He... he seems to hate me, and I don't know why!"

                "I..." Moonmask looked a little shocked. "I... I'm not sure I can help you."

                "But you're his mother!" Sandtail hissed quietly.

                "But no one knows that!" Moonmask replied.

                "Only you, me and Fallingheart, right?"

                "..."

                "Right?!"

                "... I'm sorry."

                "You told Smokevine, didn't you?"

                "It's his kit too!"

                "Moonmask, you could've kept it a secret! How was he about it?"

                "I... I told him that... oh Sandtail, can we go into the forest?!"

                "Sure. Bluestripe!" Sandtail called to the other queen. "Can you watch my kits? I'm going for a walk with Moonmask!"