Warnings and the Silver Light

Yo, I'm back. (With a new chapter!) Warning: There is a lot of talking in this chapter. Heh heh, oops.
I do not own Warriors, Erin Hunter does. (all 4 of them)

                "Sandpaw? Sandpaw, are you alright?" Sandpaw opened her eyes.

                "What happened?" Sandpaw whispered.

                "You fainted during the battle. I thought I had lost you Sandpaw!" Moonpaw meowed, licking her sister's head.

                "You can't get rid of me that easily," Sandpaw laughed.

                "Sandpaw, what happened to you?" Moonpaw asked. "You were fighting one moment, and the next, you were on the ground!"

                "I don't know," Sandpaw admitted. "I don't remember fainting."

                "Oh, Sandpaw," Moonpaw meowed. "Thornpaw and Saltpaw are looking for you. Should I let them in?"

                "Sure," Sandpaw meowed, sitting up.

                Moonpaw left for a moment, and the next moment, Saltpaw came running in with Thornpaw right behind him.

                "Sandpaw!" Thornpaw and Saltpaw both called. "Are you okay?"

                "I'm fine," Sandpaw purred.

                "Now out!" Fallingheart meowed. "She's in here for a reason, you know!"

                "I'll bring you some prey," Thornpaw whispered to Sandpaw. Sandpaw purred and licked his cheek. Thornpaw blushed before scampering away. Saltpaw followed him, much slower though.

                "Sandpaw," Fallingheart meowed. "What happened?"

                "I don't know," Sandpaw meowed. A cat called me the golden light of day, just like in the prophecy. But you don't know about that.

                "Okay, here," Fallingheart placed a few tiny, black seeds in front of Sandpaw. "Eat these." Sandpaw licked up the seeds. A few moments later, she felt sleepy and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

                "Sandpaw!" Sandpaw looked around. She was surrounded by darkness. "Sandpaw!" Sandpaw couldn't find out who was calling for her. It seemed . . . familiar. Sandpaw looked around some more.

                Suddenly, blue flames and red flames and yellow and orange flames leaped up all around her. Sandpaw yowled in surprise. The fire swirled around her, lapping hungrily at her, trying to engulf her in flames.