The Greatest Warrior Ever!

So, I found that some people have read (8 right now) but no one has commented. Do I need to have more chapters for a "good job" or a "make the chapters longer!"? Oh well.

Oh. I do not own Warriors. Warriors (c) Erin Hunter. Not me. Okay? I only own the plot/story-line thingy. :3

Here's chapter 2. The Greatest Warrior Ever!

                Morningleaf grabbed Sandkit and pulled her into the nursery.

                "What's happening?" Moonkit asked her mother.

                "Those crow food eaters of RavenClan are attacking! Everyone, stay in here!" Morningleaf hissed. Morningleaf then went and helped Wetwing, Gingerflame, Hazelflower, Silversong and Squirrelpad fight off cats at the entrance.

                "Everyone, come this way!" Icekit, with her fur fluffed up until she looked double her size, whispered to the other seventeen kittens. She led them to the back of the nursery to where there was what looked like a tunnel, big enough for maybe kittens. It was hidden behind a rock.

                "This is brilliant!" Flashkit meowed. Icekit blushed. Sandkit could tell that she had a crush on the handsome ginger tom.

                "E-everyone, hurry!" Icekit meowed.

                All of the kittens rushed into the small tunnel, squeezing up together to make more room. Sandkit was squashed, pushed right up against Moonkit. She was worried that she might crush her younger sister.

                "Thistlekit, get in here now!" Specklekit hissed. She liked the tom, and she didn't want him hurt.

                "No, I want to watch the battle!" Thistlekit hissed. He raced away towards the entrance. "Thistlekit!" Moonkit squeaked after him. Thistlekit didn't turn around.

                "Everyone, stay here!" Splashkit meowed. "We can't let them find us!"

                The fighting continued for a little while longer. Morningleaf brought Thistlekit back to the other kits. Once the battle was over, all of the queens came back into the nursery. Gingerflame looked around frantically for her kits.

                "Flashkit! Flarekit! Lightningkit!" Gingerflame called.

                "Out, out, out!" Flashkit called, pushing the rock away and all of the kits came tumbling out on top of him. "Oof!"

                "My kits!" Gingerflame scooped up her three kits.

                Hazelflower grabbed her kits, licking each one of them clean. Squirrelpad herded her kits over to her nest. Silversong grabbed her kits and cleaned them. Morningleaf brought her kits over to her nest.

                "Tell me about the fight!" Thistlekit demanded.