"Im sooo happy!" I said,as I jumped around and started to run but somebody pulled me back.

"Woah chill wait for the others" I nodded at Jeonghan and held his hand.

"Let's sprint to the ocean" S.Coups said, we all formed a line and held hands.

" 1, 2, 3! Run!!" We all ran holding each others hand - screaming in happiness. It was my first to go to a beach in korea, then we soon stopped running as we were close to the sea.

"Where are we right now?" Hansol asked.
"This is Sokcho"

"It's so cold!!!" Woozi said, I nodded in agreement. Good thing I brought my jacket on.

"The reason why are here is!" Mark Pd said

"I'll give you the mission" he added
"I'll receive It" S.Coups moves forward and took the card. We all went beside him to see the mission but he quickly covered itm

"Hurry! It's freezing" I said hugging myself.

"Is it really this?" He asked, looking at Mark Pd.

"Ne" Mark PD nodded. Then he was about to run off when Jeonghan got a good grip on his jacket and S.Coups fell backwards. We all burst into laughter.

"Ahahahaa where are you going!" Eventually, the mission card ends up in Jeonghan's hand, he took one glance on the card and quickly covers It and ran off
"Yah! come back here!" We all said and ran after him. Ughhhhh whyyyy???

Soon enough the both of them gave up, Jeonghan and S.Coups.
"Okay, everyone, I'll give you the mission" S.Coups said, as we formed a line
"The last mission..."

"Hurry, hurry, it's freezing!" Dino cried.

"... Is to capture the hearts of the Seventeen members" What I dont get it?
"What is this??"

"Okay, this mission this time. Please read it again" Mark PD asked S.Coups
"Capture the hearts of the Seventeen members" they repeated.

"Teamwork is important for the performance so we're doing this mission, right?" I started thinking about what he said.

"I think that's right" the others agreed
"Why would we come all the way out here to build teamwork?"
"Since you've been so busy with the past missions we heard you've accumulated a lot of stress" He added. Yep he's right, all of us were stressed for the past few months.

"So now you can set the burden of the previous missions, and become more responsible. It's time for you to relieve your stress and worried, so we came out here. This mission is for you to spend the day relaxing" He said

"Thanks you" We all said, and clapped

"It's for one night and two days" I smiled widely and jumped In happiness. It's trip to heaven!!!

"Starting now on, you can feel the sea breeze to your heart's content" Mark Pd said

"Turn over a new leaf and get back to your roots during this time" He added, we all thanked him. Soon enough we were free!!

"I'm touched" I heard Woozi said to Joshua.

"Me too" He said. I'm suprised that they gave us a vacation for us. I can see S.Coups and Jeonghan having a chat and the others having fun and I decided to join them. I was having a loads of fun.