I slowly reached out but she flinched away. "Please let me help you." She nodded and I touched her wound, I took her pain and injury and healed it. "Your voice will still be weak but no permanent damage."

"Thank you, and I forgive you. I know it wasn't you I I could see it in your eyes." She said with a small voice and smile.

"Okay, let's get outta here." I said and tried the doors only to have a massive sword enter the wall. I pulled Lydia back and we watched as the door came down and Kira was on the other side.

"Sorry I'm late." She said and Lydia pushed me away.

"Go! Help them!" I nodded and ran coming to a stop where Scott was on the ground and Sebastian was once again in his wolf form.

"Hey! Scrum bag!" His eyes landed on me and he growled. "You made me hurt my friends. Your blood might run through my veins, but you aren't my family." I shifted forms and roared before attacking, occasionally turning human to get better hits in. Before long me, Scott and Liam were beating the beast only to have him raise his massive fists and slam them onto the ground.

It blew us back and I changed into human form from the pain. Sebastian turned human and grabbed Scott by the throat. "Let him go." I screamed but he ignored me.

"You're strong there is no doubt in that. But neither of you fight with a killer instinct. Let me show you how to go for the throat." He squeezed and I heard a crack. My eyes snapped to the cain as did Liam's. He got there first and pulled out the sword.

"Liam wait, we can still save Mason." Scott said.

"But who's going to save you?" He asked back.

"What kind of werewolves are you?" Liam ran at him but Sebastian knocked him back. He continued chocking Scott only his claws went into Scott neck. His face turned into one of sadness and confusion.

"Marie-jeanne?" His grip loosened and Scott broke free.

"Mason." Lydia said and Sebastian turned to her I jumped in front and punched him.

"How many times Phoebe? You belong to me." I stood my ground but felt his power.

"I'm not yours." I turned to Lydia. "Louder!"

"You. Are. Mine." He roared and I fell to my knees. The blood coming from my nose and ears and eyes once again.

"Mason!" Lydia screamed as Sebastian turned into the beast to increase his power. Suddenly it was quiet, shadows swirled in front of me just as Mason appeared and fell into Corey's arms. We all smiled until the shadow of the beast started flying away.

Parish showed up and caught the thing. "Scott!" He screamed and the alpha picked it up and threw it straight at the beast. Causing blue light where it hit until there was no more. I stared at the spot where I once stood in Parish's hands, feeling freed.

"Phoebe, are you okay?" Liam asked and I touched my nose pulling away with blood. I looked at Liam who was in front of me with a smile.

"I'm okay." He hugged me and I cried into his shoulder. "I'm better than okay." I got to my feet and we all smiled at each other.

"Is everyone okay?" Scott asked.

"Not everyone." Theo said darkly. Kira brought out her sword just as Theo shot a bolt of lightning at Scott.

"The skin walkers have a message for you Theo." Liam pulled me away as I held onto him, weakened and faint. "Your sister want to see you." The Lightning stopped and Kira's blade was bright blue and she stabbed it to the ground and a crack worked its way to Theo. It turned into a hole at his feet and a little girl crawled out.

Theo's sister. She grabbed his foot and pulled him in as he cried for our help. When he was in the hole covered back over, like nothing happened. Scott, Liam and myself went to the clinic to see Deaton with Hayden on the operating table.

"Oh my god." I cried and ran to Hayden hugging her and she did the same. "I'm so sorry, so so so sorry." She sat up and pulled away with a smile.

"It wasn't your fault, she whispered."

"I've managed to stabilise the wound however considering you're a chimera I don't know how, or if you'll heal." Deaton said.

"Hayden we can still take you to the hospital." I said and as looked at me then Liam, then Scott.

"I've already died there once." She answered.

"It's your choice." Liam said behind me as I sat on the table.

"I know," she turned to Scott and nodded. His eyes turned the bright red and he growled before biting her. The next full moon came around and I was standing on the cliff over beacon hills with Liam behind me, his arms wrapped around me. When we heard footsteps we turned around to see Hayden her yellow eyes filled with happiness.

I turned to Liam to see him smiling with yellow eyes and I did the same with my green eyes she ran and hugged us both before running off into the woods. "God I love her." I said and faced Liam as he smiled down at me.

"I love you." He said and put one hand on my waist the other on my cheek.

"I love you to." I said to him and cupped the back of his neck with on hand and his waist with the other. He kissed me deeply under the light of the moon and overlooking the town of beacon hills.

~~Scotts POV~~

I kissed Kira and never wanted to stop but I knew we had to. "You don't have to do this." I said.

I made a deal with them," she said "I need to. It's not for my parents, it's not for you, it's for me."

"How long is it going to take?" I asked, wanting her back as soon as possible.

"As long as it takes." She answers before pulling out her first tail and handing it to me. "Keep it for me, keep it safe." She kissed me one last time and I held onto that kiss before she pulled away and walked to the skin walkers, the desert swallowing her up.

~~Stiles's POV~~

"She'll be back she still needs to graduate." Lydia said as we left the class.

"That's the thing I don't know, when we started this school year I was so stressed about everyone ending up at the same place after we graduate, well I don't think it matters we always seem to find each other anyway. Even Allison." I stopped and turned back to see Lydia frozen in place. "He didn't tell you?"

She shook her head. "It was in the tunnels, Sebastian had his hands around Scotts throat the guy probably didn't even know what he was doing. His claw was getting into Scotts neck he was gonna kill him, then he stopped. He said a name, Marie-Jeanne."

"He saw Scotts memories." Lydia said.

"He saw Allison." I said holding back the tears.

"They must've looked like each other, even maybe exactly like each other." Lydia said.

"It gave Scott a chance to break free. She saved him, Allison saved Scotts life." We smiled at each other before walking to the library and taking a seat. I sat next to Scott while Lydia sat across from him. For once we were teenagers.

Comment
Vote
Rate.