No More

~~Phoebe's POV~~

I watch as liam once again got thrown out of the way. He crashed a wall before falling down. "Run Hayden, Phoebe run!" He screamed but I pull out my golden belt, and like Kira's, it turned into a weapon. My spear.

As one advanced on Hayden I stepped forward and batted him away a couple of steps. A roar fell across the darkened club and we all turned to see Scott with red eyes and fangs. He ran forward and hit the one who was in front of me while liam got up and attacked the other one.

I pulled Hayden aside and stayed with her as we watched the wolves get beaten up. I saw a doctor come towards us and I pull Hayden into another part of the club. "Stay back." I said and take my stance, pushing away the dizziness. I took a breath just as the doctor approached.

I went into a state of fiery passion as I attacked, hit, dodge, hit, attack. Hit, dodge, hit. I did this and managed to get a stab or two before the doctor hit me in the same spot as before. Flying across the room i landed in a heap on the floor and was in and out of fogginess.

"Hayden!" I heard someone scream but my head was pounding and I touched it only to finch and come away with my fingers stained red with blood. "Hayden! Hayden!" The voice continued before everything came back slowly.

"Hayden," I whispered and turned to see a doctor inject her with mercury. "Hayden no."

Liam screams as Hayden's eyes glaze over silver before she fell to knees. The doctor walked over me and stared before walking away. I was covered around with boxes and hidden from view but I watched as Liam helped her to her feet and take her to the hallway. She was ok.

I sensed Scott and Theo enter the hallway as I get to my feet. "I'm ok," Hayden says "really, I think I'm ok." I grip the wall for support as I stumble towards the doorway, picking my spear up from the ground as I went.

"I saw the look on Hayden as it all went in," liam says. "And her eyes just filled up with mercury like completely covered."

"She looks ok," theo says as I'm at the doorway. "Hey maybe she'll heal."

"Good thing to," I say and everyone looks at me. "Because I don't think they'll leave her alone until she becomes the success or a failure." I slump against the wall as blood dripped from my face.

"Phoebe? What the hell happened?" Liam asked as he tilted my head to the side to the survey the injury.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked me for the first time in two days. I turned from liam to Scott with a blank expression.

"Because I'm part human, I'm not a fully supernatural creature like your self. I'm like Lydia and heal like a human. Now are you gonna ignore me for another two days or what because that seems to be the go with me." Everyone was quiet as I slowly walked away. I jumped onto my bike and rode, I rode around town until I ended up at the animal clinic where stiles and Scott were. Swinging off my bike I walked forward only to stop when Scott pulled out a bloodied spanner.

I walked back behind the corner and listened. "Where'd you get that?" Stiles asked.

"This is yours?" Scott asked dumbfounded as stiles reached over and took it. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was going to."

"Why didn't you tell me when it happened?" The alpha persisted.