Science Experiments

~~Phoebe's POV~~

I was on a damp concrete floor with with a metal band around my arm with a pipe sticking threw the inside of my elbow, injecting a black fluid into my body. I stared at the three doctors as they experimented on Hayden who seemed paralyzed.

"Her condition worsens." They said.

"Stop! Stop hurting her! Stop hurting her!" I screamed and some how climbed to my knees only to have a doctor walk up to me and slap me hard across the face causing me back out.

I came to when they dumped Hayden beside me. "Hayden, Hayden are you alright?" I ask and crawl up over to her.

"It hurts," I look down to see cut across her rib cage with black blood leaking out of it. She arched her back in pain and I knew I had to do something.

"Give me your hand," she holds out her hand and I wrap my own around it. "I can take away your pain, not all of it but most of it." She nods her head and I brace myself for the pain. Clearing my head I touched my power and drew the pain from Hayden to my own body.

Before anything could happen my body jerked and the connection broke. I jerked again before hearing the dread doctors come again. "Another one. Another experiment."

"No, no please." But already dragged me by the arms over to the table. "Please you don't understand." But they didn't listen only strapped me down and pulled out medical tools. "Hayden don't look!" I screamed just as a massive needle entered my skin.

~~Liam's POV~~

Scott bursts through the front door and walked towards us. "Hey is Kira ok?" Stiles asked but he walked straight pass all of us, without a word.

"Scott?" I called rising to my feet as we chased after him. We walked in on Lydia and Mason staring at Scott with his claws in Corey's neck.

"Don't get to close," Lydia warned us.

"What is he doing?" Theo asks.

"Tapping into Corey's memories. It's usually only something alphas do." Lydia answers.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" He continues.

"Probably more." Stiles answers.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asks just as Scott gasps for breath and stumbles backwards. We run forward and help him to the desk.

"Is he ok?" He asks.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey asks as he puts his hand to his neck.

"You'll be alright," Scott mumbles.

"There's blood." He says as he pulls his hand away.

"You'll heal." We all stare at him confused out of our minds.

"Scott," stiles says and he loses it.

"He'll be fine," I felt my own anger grow at not having either Hayden or Phoebe. God, what have I done? Phoebe thinks I hate her and that she's a liar, I knew she didn't know about Hayden being bait but I was doing what she wanted. "Listen, I think it worked. I saw something, there were tunnels and pipes on the walls. There were these two huge blue pipes at the entrance, two on both sides."