Frequency

"He's headed for the school." Scott said. We were watching parish making sure he isn't adding to the body count. Parish told us that every night he sneaks out of his house and returns with burnt clothes and blood. He doesn't know where he goes or what happens so we are going to be his eyes.

"Why's parish going to the school?" Liam asks moving so he's between the two front seats where Scott is on his phone and Stiles driving. I was in the back next to Liam but staring out the window trying to figure something out. Parish couldn't be adding to the body count. He's a guardian of the supernatural, senses death, incredibly strong, and is immune to Knaima venom and electricity plus he can block a banshees scream, and is really cute but don't tell Liam that. However he's seen fighting the beast in a painting.

"It's not parish at least not right now." Scott said.

"Ok, whys the hellhound going to the school?" Liam asked again.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education. Liam the hellhound is heading for the school so we're heading for the school." Suddenly it clicks.

"Oh my god!" I scream causing Stiles to temporarily loose control of the jeep. Everyone turns to me confused as I move up next to Liam. "He's heading for the school because the beast is there." Blank looks. "He's not adding to the body count, he's trying to prevent it. The hellhound is a guardian of the supernatural while the beast is a murder. When the beast murders it leaves evidence of the supernatural, so if the hellhound kills the beast he stops the evidence."

"So your basically saying that we're headed for a fight between two supernatural creatures with a yearning to kill each other to get that other creature out of its way?" Stiles asked.

"Yes now drive." We pull up to the school and I stand behind Scott and Stiles, we were very quiet until Liam slams the door closed making a loud noise. We all turn to him and give him a look as he made a face to himself.

"Sorry," he whispered as Scott turned and walked away with Stiles staring at the young wolf with disbelief. "I don't mean to do that stuff." He whispered to me and I nodded while scanning the grounds.

"I know and so do they. It's just who you are Liam don't be ashamed of that, never." We saw Argent walking towards us with a gun out.

"Where's parish?" Scott asked

"I lost him, he's moving to fast." Liam touched my hand and I looked up to him only to see he's staring at something else.

"Scott, that guys not moving at all." All eyes focused on the dead body as we walked towards it. It was shredded at the chest and a couple of organs were loose beside the body. I walked passed it with the others following me, another body was on the ground ahead with more dead bodies in a bus. "Look."

One of the bodies moved, a young boy our age. "Help me, please." We all walked forward only to have Parish walk out and talk in a not so Parish voice.

"It's a trap. You can't help him." He growled as we took another step forward just as the boy was ripped in half. My hands went to my mouth as I held back a scream. There standing over the bodies was the beast in its smokey shadows and electric killer blue eyes.

"That's big. No one said it was that big." Liam spoke as I stared at the monster.

"I did." The beast roared and Parish roared back, fire burning from his skin and his nails turning into long claws. It's blue eyes landed on me and I had no control over my eyes turning their emerald green. It turned and ran through the front of the bus Parish running after it.

"What the hells happening?" Scott asked.

"It's getting smarter." I answered.

I laid on my hammock staring at the stars, Oscar at my side keeping me company. "I don't know Oscar, I just don't know. How can it keep happening, the killing, the murder."