16.)

°Naya°
-

"No shit Karen

"No shit Karen. I already know he's famous that's why I'm using him. For the the money." I snapped through the phone.

"Okay, damn I'm just telling you."

"But did I ask?" I question. Karen my best friend since high school, always does this.

She says something out of the blue just because she wants to keep talking.

She just never shuts up.

She smacked her teeth and hung up the phone. I shook my head and continued to drink some cherry wine.

My door bell rang and I sat the glass down and opened the door for who ever was on my front steps.

Sean's slim figure appeared in front of my door. He was wearing religion jeans with his superstars.

"May I come in?"

"I moved to the side allowing him to step inside.

He sat on my all white couch and admired my living room.

"So Sean what brings you here?"

He cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Well I just wanted you to know. That what we got over here, is done. I don't want to do this sneaky shit no more. I'm done with you."

"Why?"

"You told Tmz we a thing now?"

"No what are you talking about?" I said looking dumbfounded. I knew what he was saying I just wanted to pretend I didn't.

"Shit. It made headlines you even said that in your interview fuck outta here Naya." He said angrily. He got up and headed towards the door.

"No Sean wait we can talk about this. Please!" I grabbed his arm only for him to yank back and left out my home without saying anything.

Author's note-
I'm so sorry. I am very sick and my head is hurting like crazy

This is a filter.

Excuse any mistakes
Follow for a follow
Vote and comment