1.)

Jhené

"Thank you Los Angeles!" I shouted through the mic.

I walked off the stage towards the back stage.

He gave me a hug and a peck on my lips.

"That was great baby." He complimented.

"Thanks Sean." I smiled.

"This tour is going great so far, the fans absolutely love the when I perform." I said taking a water bottle from the fridge.

"That's why we should continue Jhené. I still don't know what made you said that."

"Said what?" Looking dumbfounded.

"Don't act dumb now. You were talking to Namiko's father last night in our hotel room. You said you might cancel the tour cause of Namiko." He explained.

I looked down and cleared my throat. "That's true, but i changed my mind. I made it up now that i want to stay on the tour and continue the it Sean we already discussed this."

He walked up to me and kneeled down to my level. "I'm sorry baby, it's just-" He sighed stopping his self. "I know you want to see Namiko and trust me I do too, but you know we have to continue our tour for the sake of our fans."

I smiled and looked at him. "You're right. I FaceTime Namiko every single minute. I'm staying on this tour with you. Just a few more months right?"

"Right. I think you should FaceTime her right now so she isn't worried about you."

I nodded my head and picked up my phone, unlocking it I tapped on O'Ryan's I.D.

On the fourth ring he picked up.

"What?" He answered.

I mentally rolled my eyes knowing he saw me. "Where is Namiko?"

"Right here." He passed the phone to Namiko still sitting next to her.

"Hi mommy!" She screamed over the phone.

"Hey baby. What's up? What you doing right now?" I asked.

"I am cleaning my room cause daddy told me to." She said.

"That's good. Are you hungry baby?"

"No, Mommy daddy fed me already. But i miss you." She pouted.

I frowned. Everytime she said that it broke my heart. "I miss you too baby. I'll be there in a few months."

"Okay" She said sleepily over the phone.

"Baby pass the phone to daddy and get some sleep for me okay? Mommy loves you."

"Okay. Bye mommy i love you too." She passed the phone to O'Ryan.

"Why can't you cancel the rest of your shitty tour and take care of Namiko. So i can hang out with my boys." He spat.

"Ugh. I'm not canceling it. No way. If i find out your leaving Namiko with some other nigga or other hoe or even by herself there is going to be a problem."

"Sh-" I hung up the phone immediately and sighed.

I notice Sean knocked out on my dressing room couch.

"Big G Can you take us back to our hotel. And then you're off for tonight." He nodded.

Big G was our body gaurd. Well mine but Sean swear it's his.

I lightly shook Sean to wake him up. Surprisly he woke up like he was ready to fight someone.

"Baby its twelve in the morning lets go back to our hotel." I whisphered.

He nodded and got up. Resting his arm on my waist while i rest my arm around his shoulder as we walked off to the car.

§§§

I got out the shower with a towel wrapped around my body.

Sean was laying on the bed staring at me before his eyes roamed around my body.

"Like anything you see?" I joked.

"Hell yeah." He said.

I shook my head chuckling a little.

I slipped on a panties with a night grown and climbed onto the bed, laying next to Sean.

"Night snugga-bear." Sean said.

"Night baby." I said softly as my eyes grew heavy.

I gave him a peck on his lips and shut off the light on the night stand.

···········································

New story!

Vote and Comment!

I deleted nerve cause i didn't like it.

But anyways how is school?

Follow for a follow back!

Excuse any mistakes.

Love y'all 💘

-CaramelBitch
···········································