8.)

Jhenè

Jeremiah Party-Taking a glance around the party was all I did ever since I got here

Jeremiah Party
-
Taking a glance around the party was all I did ever since I got here. Looking at people dancing with each other  and getting drunk made me feel very uncomfortable.

Here I was sitting at the bar with a glass of water alone, staring at people while I should go celebrate like everybody else.

Although, Sean would usually sit here with me and be bored or dance with me but instead he joined 'celebration'. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I don't want him to, I'm just saying the daily.

"Enjoying your night?" A man said.

I turned myself around to see Frank Ocean sitting next to me with two wine glass in his hands

I shrugged, "I guess you could say that."

"You know Jhenè, you're the only one sitting at the bar, not even the bartender is here with you," he chuckled. "But all  jokes aside, at you really enjoying your night?"

I sighed and mentally cursed him out in my head. "Like I said earlier  Frank, I am."

"No you're not. Something is stuck in your head like glue. What's up" He handed me one of the wine glass in his hand and took a sip of his. "C'mon Jhenè, it takes a good friend to know another."

I thanked him and took a sip of my wine and push the water away that was sitting in front of me. "I'm just tired that's all, I'm tired because I spent a whole day with Namiko without sleeping." I said half lying.

I didn't feel like explaining the whole Sean and Ariana business because just thinking about it and hearing it come out my mouth makes me even madder. Although, I'm really not tired.

"Word?"

I nodded my head and started to look around the club again.

"Well, your boyfriend is coming over. I'll leave you be."

Damn I thought.

"Alright, I'll see you later."

"Jhenè you're acting distance and I don't like it

"Jhenè you're acting distance and I don't like it." Sean said soon as he took a seat next to me.

"Sounds like a personal problem." I shrugged really not caring.

"Jhenè, baby me and Ariana wasn't doing anything. Her manager got fired and she needed to write some songs. I'm telling you baby, I don't want her back." He stressed.

"Okay. You're absolutely right. And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you at all." I confess.

"It's no problem at all baby. And I'm sorry too. I should've told you and ask if it was okay with you first."

I nodded and stood up to give him a peck on his lips.

"I see you guys made up." Jeremiah said out of the blue, standing at the bar.

I took a glance at him and smiled.

"Congrats Jeremiah. This party is lit." I chuckled a bit.

"Thanks Jhenè." He thanked.

"Aye Sean what's up my nigga?" He dapped him up.

"Aye what's good. But aye congrats. This party is lit."

"Good, good, glad y'all enjoying y'all night. But the party finna be over in an hour, so y'all could leave early." He informed.

"Yeah we'll do that."

"Aight I'll see y'all later." He hugged me and dapped Sean up before leaving off to the dance floor.

"You ready to go baby?" Sean asked.

I nodded my head.

We talked through the morning and fell asleep at our hotel room. It was only 4:12 am.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry I haven't been updating.

But there was a fight in my class it was funny as hell 😂

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●